Enerflex Employee Reviews

Best Work Team
Journeyman Welder (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB1 March 2016
Great, Energetic and Positive work Environment.

The Skid/Structural Welding Department has a Solid Group of guys that are easy to work with and learn from. They are Safe and Very Trustworthy. Best Team I've had the Chance to work with.

I would recommend working for this Company to anyone.
Productive environment with passionate people
document control (Former Employee) –  Nisku, AB15 January 2016
What I enjoyed most was that no two work days were ever the same. It was a fast paced environment with multiple departments. There was always something to learn and there was opportunity to interact with every level of business from the welders on the floor to the General Manager. I was able to see a project from bidding stage, through fabrication and then inspection and shipping. I personally gained experience in Sales Administration, Quality Control, Document Control and Reception. The hardest part was working through process of our facility closing and remaining professional while retaining a high quality of work.
Pros
Flex-Time, great team of people
Cons
Oil/Gas Industry
Plasma Table Operator (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB1 December 2015
Great place great benefits awesome people. Loved waking up in the morning and going into work everyday plus the owner was very easy going and actually could remember your name.
A flexible and enjoyable workplace.
Applications Engineering Technologist (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB30 November 2015
Even during the tough economic time Enerflex tried their best to keep as much of their manpower as possible with alternative plans to lay-offs. Unfortunately they just could not maintain that and I was one of the casualties. Overall Enerflex was very good to me over the nearly 4 years of employment. Management was supportive and accommodating. The team I was a part of was experienced and a pleasure to work with. One of the things I appreciated the most was that when I had some family issues they were very accommodating and allowed me to work from home if needed by assigning me a company laptop. Working as an applications technologist allowed me to see a variety of different projects which kept things interesting. It also allowed me to converse with both clients and vendors, building up a network of contacts.
Busy, fast paced, friendly
Business Partner Analyst, Service (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB21 November 2015
Enjoyable company with a wide variety of opportunities to train in all departments. In house training when necessary with excellent management.
ok
HD Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB6 November 2015
ok to work for good for family life.co workers were great. the best part was something new all the time always learning. I would go back if asked.
outdoor kind of job
LABOURER (Former Employee) –  Nisku, AB23 October 2015
.they always provide a safety training...they always have a variety of tasks on a day to day basis but it was exciting and challenging..
Pros
good people working arounnd with
Cons
poor management
Worst company to work for.
Heavy Equipment & Overhead Crane Operator (Former Employee) –  Nisku, AB15 October 2015
Worst company to work for, no leadership. Most disorganized company I have ever seen. Workers walking off the job just to avoid dealing with the higher ups
Great safety program
Journeyman/Red Seal Welder (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB30 September 2015
This was a good company to spend some time at. The pay was good & expansion to a bigger shop facilitated the ease to continue work on bigger projects without compromise to safety initiatives, & standards.
Pros
hard working collegues
Cons
poor social skills by skid bay supervisor
Structural Welder (Former Employee) –  Nisku, AB22 September 2015
I was given all the tools needed to better myself as a welder. I was required to weld on a daily basis on mods for Cenovus. My experinces included SMAW, FCAW, and GMAW welding
A very good place to work and learn
Project Designer (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB10 September 2015
At Enerflex, there is a very good culture on knowledge sharing, no matter the person you asked is co-worker or manager, you always can feel they are trying their best to answer your questions. The most enjoyable part of job is you always can learn new stuffs from your daily work; and the hardest part of the job is the schedule for each project is always very tight.
Pros
visit shop to see your design becoming true
Cons
workload is heavy
Productive and well managed company
Fitter/Welder (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB12 August 2015
Well managed company. Fast-paced and effective work conditions.
Would recommend company to others. Talented employees.
Fun and great place to work
Finance Systems Analyst (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB30 July 2015
Plenty of opportunities for career growth and progression. I will recommend this company to anyone looking to build a career in IT and Engineering
Fast paced and action oriented
Sub-contract coordinator supervisor (Former Employee) –  Nisku, AB7 July 2015
Enerflex promoted continuous growth. they offered in house training as well as paid for offsite training. The right tools were given to get the job done right.
Great environment, morale and advancement opportunities
Purchasing Assistant/Expediting Lead (Former Employee) –  Nisku, AB30 June 2015
I have learnt and had many opportunities at Enerflex over the years. Great place to work with a family atmosphere.
Chances for advancement were there.
Training and encouragement always available.
Good Money
Welder Fabricator (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB20 June 2015
They need the right people to guide and lead .Not a big mouth yelling at everyone .They have need for people with skills to provide the knowledge and tools needed to think ahead . There is a need for guidance to find short cuts instead of coming in each shift with looking for problems instead of solutions . Hopeful they never give the lead position to the penguin big mouth millwright
Pros
Money
Cons
Everyone seems to be full of themselves
assemble production work
Fitter/ Welder (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB13 June 2015
fit and assemble parts
they changed management twice at Enerflex during time I was there
foreman was never on floor to supervise other works so there was very little actual production by allot of other staff
Pros
safety meeting every morning
Cons
to many employees not doing there job
Not very good at all
Management and Field tech (Former Employee) –  Edmonton Alberta10 June 2015
Very stressful place to work (lots of extra hours are expected)and poor planning from senior management. No one seems to care about workers safety/improvement or standards and the direction of the company seems to change by the month. Mass lay offs in Alberta as well.
Pros
Its a job? Pay is ok.
Cons
Hours/Stress/Management/company saftey culture/acountablity
Professional and Good Place to work
Warehouse supervisor (Former Employee) –  Edmonton,AB3 June 2015
 Verifying incoming shipments
 Confirming original orders
 Check Billing/Invoices
 Recording shipments
 Reporting conditions of the contents of shipments
 Route or move shipments to according departments
 Warehouse section
I enjoyed my time there.
Field Foreman (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB16 May 2015
It was a good place to work at. The people I worked with were nice. Went out of town a lot on different jobs.
Stayed in camps.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Enerflex. Our community is ready to answer.