Enerflex was a great place to work, I thoroughly enjoyed my time there.
Pros: great work environment. lots of opportunity and encouragement to advance in the workplace.
Cons: i often worked over my lunch hour and after hours for no financial benefit.
During my time with Enerflex I was in 3 different positions so had varied roles.
I was a receptionist/Admin Assistant then Project Secretary also a Site Administrator. Therefore my typical day was different for all 3 roles:
• Answering/transferring internal and external phone calls
• Envision & SAP data base
• Training new staff
• Travel arrangements – more... to/from site
• Timesheet Entry/Payroll Enquires
• Report Entries (Daily, Weekly and Monthly)
• Accommodation requests/management
• Liaising with project managers in Perth office, client and sub-contractors
• Managing site rosters/schedules
• Document Control
• Meeting minute taking
• General filing duties
• Knowledge of all OHS requirements, including organising PPE on site – less