Enerflex Employee Review

A true learning experience
Shipper/Receiver (Former Employee) –  Stettler, AB19 January 2013
Had an amazing time working at Enerflex. A great mixture of staff of all trades. I honestly believe I would still be there if they did not close down, & probably almost complete my apprenticeship

Other Enerflex Employee Reviews

Challenging, Interesting & enjoyable place to work
Field Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Red Deer, AB, Calgary & various locations9 January 2018
Days were often long & physically demanding but often provided many opportunities for learning new skills & a sense of challenge.Workers often demonstrated a group work ethic that moved you towards a common end goal. Found additional support when required.
Pros
The ability to continuously learn new & challenging skills
Cons
Position classifications were limited & determination of such arcaic
i can say that the company is good company
Sandblaster and Painter (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB18 December 2017
when i was worked in enerflix is the safest workplace.i was learned to much to my job how to become a good worker.the management is to nice me especially to my supervisor and the workplace is there is always clean and im comportableThe hardest part of my worked is to worked in the cold outside especially in the winter timeThe most enjoyable part of the job is work happy with my co worker.