Enerflex Employee Review

Only good thing is salary, rest is terrible.
Journeyman welder (Former Employee) –  calgary north east16 December 2013
Not a very fun place to work. Although work is for work and not for fun I expect a more enjoyable workplace environment. Management was sub-par. They expected you to work overtime, even if you have a family. The only real benefit of Enerflex was the salary and compressed work week, but this was somewhat negated by the expected overtime hours. Also, no one knew what they were doing in relation to skid building.

Other Enerflex Employee Reviews

productive and fun workplace
Apprentice/Journeyman Electrician (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB12 November 2017
great team culture. friendly coworkers. Nice big indoor facility. you learn a lot here. big lunch room, change rooms. food trucks come around if you didnt bring a lunch. you learn about gas compression and generation. the process and the controls. automated systems.
Productive work place
Apprentice Pipefitter (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB16 October 2017
I enjoyed the time I spent in my apprenticeship there. The journemen were willing to teach me in the trade I was in. The foreman were great and so was the upper management.