Heavy Duty Mechanic
Enerbuilt Technolgies Inc – Fort McMurray, AB
Are you looking for an organization that is professional and solutions oriented? Do you want to work for an organization that is differentiated from our competition based on service and reliability for our customers and is driven for excellence in providing value added heating solutions? Are you an individual who is passionate, team focused, accountable, and takes initiative to deliver results? Enerbuilt Technologies may be the right fit for you.
We are currently seeking hard working and inspired individuals to work as Field Mechanics with our team in Fort McMurray.
Main Purpose - Field Mechanic
Accountable for major / minor repair, and service and maintenance of all equipment owned and serviced by Enerbuilt Technologies, Inc.
- Responsible for completing all major / minor repairs on equipment
- Responsible for equipment inspections and maintenance required
- Ensuring proper documentation is completed throughout the process of repairing and maintiaining the equipment
- Responsible for following the standard operating procedures to ensure work on the equipment is executed in a safe manner
- Provide excellent customer service to all customers of Enerbuilt Technologies Inc.
- Participate actively as a team player as well as perform as a role model to Equipment Technicians
Standards of Competency
Knowledge of CAT Engines
Knowledge of Non-CAT diesel engines
Ability to work with computers (Word and Xcel) on a daily basis
Knowledge of Inventory and Warranty systems
Skills & Abilities:
Excellent Customer Service Skills
Ability to deal with and rectify a high stress situation
Excellent Communication, problem solving, and Organizational Skills
Journeyman Heavy Duty Mechanic or Apprentice Mechanic
Work requires professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule with overtime and on call hours.
Work requires willingness to travel and be out of town on a regular basis.
If you feel you have what it takes to fill this role please send us your resume! Reply to this ad or fax to (780)979-9992. Grab a chance to grow with a company and heat up your future!