This position is responsible for a variety of labor intensive functions related to the production of heat treated tubing and metal parts
Employment Class: Full time, Monday – Friday, 3 Shifts: 7am-3pm, 3pm-11pm, 11pm-7am, Required overtime as needed
- Handling 32 foot long stainless pipe up to 3.5 inches in diameter
- Pack/unpack stainless pipe
- Cleaning machinery
- Straightening pipes into machinery
- Driving a loader (training can be provided)
- Load Furnace
- Use proper tools to meet specific job requirements
- Ensure production requirements are met and job tasks are completed on time
- Read, understand, and follow all Safe Work Practices and Procedures for machinery and equipment
- Acquire and use knowledge in order to perform all job tasks efficiently and safely
- Other duties as required by your Supervisors
Endurance encourages applications from all qualified individuals
- A safety conscious individual who understands, appreciates, and demonstrates safe work practices and commitment.
- Willingness to learn.
- Ability to follow and communicate written and verbal instructions
- Comfortable in manual handling and moving of products around
- Receptive to change – can adapt to changing circumstances and makes suggestions for improvement.
- Successful candidates will be required to pass the ECS work fit test – an evaluation of flexibility, back fitness, strength and cardio.
- Will be required to pass a criminal background check.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum Grade 10, or equivalent
- Past experience working with heavy equipment
- Experience in Forklift and Loader will be an asset.
- Past experience in working with pipes equipment, would be an asset.
- You will be required to perform some heavy lifting, a minimum of 50 lbs
- Able to perform work in a variety of different environments both indoor and outdoor.
- All work gear provided with the exception of CSA approved steel toed work boots
- Benefits after three months of service – Vision Care, Dental Care, Long-term disability, AD & D, etc.
- $150 boot replacement offered after one year
- Performance driven increases
- Ongoing training opportunities
Endurance Technologies Inc. is a manufacturing company dedicated to servicing the oil and gas industry. With diffusion alloying technology such as EndurAlloy and EndurAlon, Endurance Technologies is an industry leader in the prevention of erosion, corrosion, and abrasion.
Indeed - 18 months ago