As Endeavour Solutions continues to grow and expand our customer base, we have an immediate opening for a CRM Functional Consultant. The Consultant will contribute to project delivery and project management of Microsoft Dynamics CRM implementations as well as developing client relationships for ongoing support, maintenance and upgrades. The position will report to our Manager, CRM Services.
Endeavour is known for hiring top talent and maintaining high satisfaction with our customers. We have offices in London, Montreal, Halifax and Mississauga. The position will be located at our Mississauga office.
- Work with members of the CRM team to implement and deploy Microsoft Dynamics CRM solutions.
- Liaise with clients throughout the life of CRM projects.
- Research, test and deploy a variety of third party add-on products for Microsoft Dynamics CRM implementations.
- Collaborate with Director of Business Development and Manager of CRM Services to demonstrate and sell Dynamics CRM solutions to existing and prospective clients.
- Uncover, nurture and develop project opportunities with existing clients.
- Participate in the creation of internal and customer facing documents, including project time estimates, Proposals, Statements of Work and other documentation as required.
- 5+ years’ experience working with senior management in a professional environment
- University degree or equivalent experience
- Experience with Dynamics CRM or other Customer Relationship Management solutions
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Good understanding of business processes, practices and procedures.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage completion of assigned tasks.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver and complete projects
- Good troubleshooting and analysis skills
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Able to perform a variety of complicated tasks
Nice to Have Skills
- Certification in Microsoft Dynamics CRM or other Microsoft products
- Sales or Sales Management Experience
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will preferably have the following traits:
1. Proactive attitude
2. Good inter-personal skills with clients, team members and other colleagues.
3. Enjoys working on many different types of projects.
4. Team Player
5. Fast learner
6. Motivated to succeed
7. Interest in IT and technology in general
8. Ability to multi-task
9. Able to work flexible work schedule
10. Have a Degree in a related area and at least 3-4 years of experience in IT
The Other Stuff:
The candidate should have a reliable vehicle as some travel will be required. They must be legally entitled to work in Canada and be available for occasional travel to other parts of Canada or the USA. We offer a competitive starting salary and performance bonuses along with health and dental plans.
Qualified individuals for this position must apply with resume and cover letter stating salary expectations and availability to start.
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted, but we do thank you for your interest in this position.
About Endeavour Solutions
Endeavour Solutions, Inc. is a Microsoft Gold ERP Competent Partner focusing on development, implementation, support and training for Dynamics GP and Dynamics CRM. We are one of the top Microsoft Dynamics partners in Canada and a President's Club Member. Our success is due to our focus on our customers, our people and our core values of integrity, trust and accountability.
Endeavour is powered by a culturally diverse workforce that services international customers exceptionally well. Endeavour invests heavily in their talent so they can deliver exceptional work to
clients which is why they have the highest customer satisfaction amongst the Microsoft partner network.