Endeavor Technologies interactive training software division is searching for a Software Programmer, who will responsible for providing programming support to the design and product development group. The successful candidate will report to the Technical Manager and will be based in Edmonton, Alberta Canada.
B.Sc. in computing science or Diploma in Computer Engineering Technology from a recognized post-secondary institution.
Prior Experience/Previous Positions related to current position:
3-5 years of related programming experience required
- Strong C# programming skills required
- Experienced in analysis of programming design based on criteria.
- Knowledge of programming design patterns and best design practices.
- Experience in game development cycles is an asset.
- MSDN Certification or equivalent is an asset.
- Familiar with Unity3d is an asset.
- Gaming background is an asset.
Other Qualifications and/or Requirements:
- Experience doing software Q&A
- Experienced with creation and execution of test plans.
- String communication both verbal and written.
- Attention to detail.
- Basic experience or understanding of programming is an asset.
- Familiar with UI principals.
- Organize information visually with spacial context
- Ability to detect and replicate problems for easier resolutions
- Oilfield knowledge is an asset
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic are essential
Please only apply by e-mail, include a cover letter, resume and relevant experience. We thank all applicants for applying; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Competitive salary
- Health benefits package