Endako Mines, A Joint Venture of Thompson Creek Mining Ltd. and Sojitz Moly Resources, Inc. is currently recruiting a full-time Human Resources Advisor.
Endako Mines is a 50,000 tonne per day, open pit molybdenum mine, mill and roaster. Our operation is located 25 km from the Village of Fraser Lake, allowing our employees to commute daily to the mine site from home. Fraser Lake, with an area population of approximately 2000, is situated on the shores of Fraser Lake, near the geographic centre of British Columbia. There are a variety of year-round recreational activities including skiing, golfing, boating, hiking, and many other activities for the outdoor enthusiast. In addition to this there is a recreation centre that hosts a variety of competitive and non-competitive sports. There are educational facilities from Play School through to Grade 12. There is a medical clinic staffed by four doctors, a nurse practitioner, nurses and technicians. For more information on our mine, visit us on-line at www.endakomines.com or www.thompsoncreekmetals.com. For more information on our village, visit http://stuartnechako.ca/fraser-lake/.
This position requires relocation to the Fraser Lake area. Our full-time employees receive a competitive wage and benefit package that includes moving expense assistance. Both company and private rental accommodations are available locally at reasonable rates.
Primary duties will include:
- Manage, address and resolve employee grievances, questions, issues and disputes
- Coordinate recruitment and apprenticeship training programs as required by the site
- Administer the collective agreement and employee policies and procedures
- Provide guidance for salary and benefits
- Manage organizational communications
- Disability management
- Arbitration preparation
- Other responsibilities will be assigned as deemed necessary by the Company
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Minimum 3-5 years related human resources experience in a large industrial unionized setting
- Exceptional organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Business administration degree or equivalent
- Possess strong problem solving skills
- CHRP designation would be an asset
Endako Mines is a 52,000 tonne per day, open pit molybdenum mine, mill and roaster. Our operation is located 25 km from the Village of...