Administrative / Marketing Coordinator / Reception
Accountability / Position Summary
End Of The Roll is a very well recognized brand and a leader in the flooring industry. We are looking for a highly motivated person to join our Marketing team in Kelowna as a receptionist and marketing coordinator. The qualified individual will be organized and efficient, able to answer phones, greet guests and work with store owners to produce marketing materials. Administrative experience preferred or a school transcript with straight A's. This is a full-time permanent position. Please email resume and cover letter. Successful applicants will be contacted.
- Work with store owners and marketing team to create advertisements.
- Answer phone calls, direct visitors and handle general reception / administrative duties.
- Coordinate marketing materials with media representatives (radio, TV, newspaper).
Specific Functional / Technical Knowledge and Skills
- Good knowledge of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent written communication skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills
Other Skills / Competencies / Attributes
- An outgoing personality
- A positive attitude and ambition
- A strong work ethic
- Junior Administrative or Marketing Skills
Please email your resume and cover letter. Successful applicants will be contacted.
End Of The Roll. Brand Name Flooring. Low Prices. Always in Stock.
Brand Name Flooring. Low Prices. Always in Stock.
Hardwood, Tile, Laminate, Vinyl, Carpet, Area Rugs and more!