Full-time Receptionist for End Of The Roll Marketing Office.
Accountability / Position Summary
End Of The Roll is a very well recognized brand and a leader in the flooring industry. We are looking for a highly motivated person to join our Marketing office in Kelowna. The qualified individual will be organized, efficient and able to multi-task in a high paced environment. Administrative experience is required, preferably in an office setting.
- Able to answer phones and transfer calls in a professional manner.
- Direct visitors and handle general inquiries along with other Reception / Administrative duties.
- Work with store owners and marketing team to coordinate advertisements with our current promotions.
- Work with media representatives to clarify advertising details (radio, TV, newspaper).
Specific Functional / Technical Knowledge and Skills
- Good knowledge of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent written communication skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills
Other Skills / Competencies / Attributes
- An outgoing personality
- A positive and ambitious attitude
- A strong work ethic
- A creative side and the ability to think outside the box
Please email us your resume and cover letter. Only successful applicants will be contacted. Closing date is Friday November 15th.
End Of The Roll. Brand Name Flooring. Low Prices. Always in Stock.