Working at Encore
Encore Valet Services is a company offering first class valet parking solutions and garage management in Southern Ontario. Our focus is to deliver consistent professional service maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction. Our goal is to provide world class valet parking services to make us the top valet company in the industry. We are dedicated to make your event organized from beginning to end.
**Enthusiasm, opportunity and growth are an essential part or your success and our success.
Encore Valet is currently hiring valet attendants for events in the GTA and Southern Ontario
Position: Valet Attendant
Pay Rate: $11.54+ 4% Vacation Paid + Gratuity ($14-$16 Avg)
- Parking and retrieving guest vehicles in a prompt, yet safe manner
- Providing driving directions and other information to guests
- Work well independently, with minimal direct supervision
- Attentive, Courteous, and respectful in an efficient manner to all guests.
- Providing excellent customer service skills, friendly, and communicate clearly.
Skills and Requirements:
- Must be able to run at top speed and stand during entire shift.
- Must have a full Ontario G Driver’s License
- A clean driver’s abstract is required with no at fault accidents in the past 3 years.
- Attendant must be able to drive Automatic and Manual Transmission vehicles
- Must be able to park backwards
- Must be able to drive high vehicles
- Flexible Schedule. Long hours are sometimes required.
- Well-dressed, well-groomed and neat presentation
- Must be a non-smoker
- Must be 24 years of age or older
- Must legally work in Canada
- A Criminal background may be required
Education & Experience:
- High school diploma
- Must be able to drive a manual transmission (stick shift)
- Customer Service experience is highly preferred.
Note: This is a Part-Time Position leaning towards a permanent position; you will be “on call” when events are available. Opportunities for permanent positions will be available.