Driver Job Description
We are a busy home delivery company delivering luxury furniture brands to customer homes. We are looking for a professional and courteous driver who, with the assistant of a helper, will be delivering exceptional service to customers.
- Delivering furniture to customer homes
- Completing product assembly where needed
- Use discretion and professionalism when in customer homes
- Following standard operating procedures of our company and those put forward by our partners
You must have:
- Previous home delivery/moving experience is preferred but no necessary to be considered
- Time management skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Great communication skills
- A clean driving abstract
- Good references
- A flexible schedule (may be required to go on 2-4 day trips)
- The ability to lift at least 75 pounds
Note: All employees are subjected to a background check upon hiring and this must be maintained throughout employment
The ideal candidate will be able to clearly communicate with the dispatch and is a team player. We are looking for someone who has worked in this industry and understands the demands of this job. We are willing to train candidates that show promise.
You may be required to work in the warehouse for a few days to understand the business and get familiar with the product.
Please note that there are multiple openings for this position. Please submit your resume to be considered. Priority for interviews will be given to qualified applicants.
We'd like to thank all applicants for their interest; only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Follow-up phone calls and emails will not be addressed.