Title: Delivery and Warehouse Assistant
Terms of Employment: Days, Full Time, Mon – Fri.
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Location: Calgary Beltline
- Strong customer relation skills, neat in appearance
- Must be mechanically inclined
- Ability to learn the operation of commercial washer and dryer.
- Previous driving and/or delivery experience an asset
Languages: Speak English, Read English, Write English
Type of Assignments:
- Assists in the daily warehouse activities including shipping and receiving.
- Operate a Cube Van to deliver product to customers, must have a general knowledge
of Calgary area
- Equipment loading and unloading including vehicles and machinery
- Operation of commercial washer and dryer.
- Perform pre-trip vehicle inspections
Work Conditions: Indoors and outdoors
- Class 5 Alberta driver’s license with current driver’s abstract
- Certified Forklift Operator
- Must be Physically Fit. Able to repetitive lift up to 20 kgs
- Minimum 18 years of age
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills
- General math skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Flexibility to work any shift, including evenings and weekends, as required