Enbridge

Enbridge Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Ability to use my procurement skills in the warehouse environment
Material Coordinator (Current Employee), Carrollton, MoApril 1, 2013
Pros: i learn something new each day.
Cons: would like a larger venue. warehouse has three employees., i learn more extensively from numerous co-workers.
Excellent company with motivational culture.
Each day I track all scheduled shipments and learn about deliveries and logistic timeframes.
Communicate with corporate office and engineering and safety departments regularly. Communication skills are being enhanced and honed extensively.
Positive professional growth experience
Records Room Supervisor (Former Employee), Marshall, MIFebruary 14, 2013
I was thankful for the learning and growth experiences I achieved whil performing in this capacity.
Great Place to Work
Legal Intern (Former Employee), Houston, TXOctober 26, 2012
Excellent and comprehensive experience. I really learned about not only energy law but also about the atmosphere of in-house counsel.
Great experience just wish there was more of it
Industrial Hygiene/Safety Intern (Former Employee), Griffith, INSeptember 12, 2012
I was given a great deal of independence and responsibility with this internship. I do however feel I could have been better utilized the majority of my time working there. I received the bulk of my experience the final month of so I was there and wish I would have been able to work with a senior member more at times to aid in the learning process.
Great Job, only part-time.
Operations Inspector (Former Employee), Marshall, MISeptember 2, 2012
Had a wonderful time, wish it would not of ended, but glad it did for the enviorment.
My Experience with Enbridge in Michigan
CWI (Former Employee), Howell, MIJune 21, 2012
Pros: professional management
Cons: poor compenstation and no continuity of employment.
I was contacted re working the 6B line from Jan11 to Mar11. At the time I was working a project in North Salt Lake, UT. I left the NSL project and reported to Howell, MI.

After the first 15 tie-ins most of the inspectors were laid off until the following 15 were ready. When initially contacted about working the 6B line there was no indication the work – more... would not be continuous. That information should have been conveyed.

In 2012 I was again contacted by various inspection companies re remediation work from Superior, WI toward Sarnia. I inquired about compenstation and was told there would be no paid holidays. When asked how many were involved, I was furnished with a list that showed 21 unpaid days if I were to work the rest of the year for Enbridge. I declined the invitations.

I was also told the 2012 remediation work required that I lodge within 50 miles of the dig sites due to limitation on mileage reimbursement. When I inquired where the digs were located, the info was unavailable. I have no desire to live out of my vehicle. Typically, I place a travel trailer and drive to the digs for the season. I am not interested in moving a trailer every undefined number of days.

I know for other projects such as those in North Dakota, Enbridge compensation is in line with other companies. In Michigan, that is not the case. – less
Good company.
Projects/Maintenance/Technology Coordinator (Former Employee), Houston,TXJune 6, 2012
Good company but not so good on safety. Excellent benifits but lots of traveling.
Great opportunity for personal & community growth.
Accounting Analyst Assistant (Former Employee), Battle Creek, MIMay 21, 2012
Pros: experience.
Cons: my conscience and company policies.
In the largest catastrophe in the history of the community in which I was raised, I helped to oversee all of the finances that were allocated throughout the first year of the major response to restore the city of Battle Creek after 1 million tons of oil flooded the Kalamazoo River. Not only was I honored to help rebuild my community-physically and mentally, – more... but I also gained tremendous confidence in my abilities during an extreme crisis response where compensation for damages reported over $550 Million. – less

About Enbridge

Enbridge, Inc. is an energy delivery company based in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. It focuses on transport and distribution of crude – Read more