Enbridge

Enbridge Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great earning potential in the summer
TAPS Technician/Representative (Former Employee), Durham regionSeptember 14, 2012
Pros: meeting different people, great earning potential for student, work at my own pace
Cons: summer is too short
It is a door-to-door free energy products distribution position. I was given an area in the Durham region and to bring the energy saving product to the chosen households. I was working all on my own and I planned my own route and schedule. I also input the customers' info on the computer spreadsheet and report to the leader once a week. I learned to effectively communicate and present the products to the customers. Since I am a hard working person, I enjoyed working fast pace in a commission based position.
Good Company
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABJuly 5, 2012
It was a temporary Job, so I could not work there for long. The employee - employer relationship was really good and the co-workers had good coordination. The work ethics are great.
Productive and fun place to work.
Desktop Support Specialist (Current Employee), Toronto, ONJune 6, 2012
Overall Enbridge is a great company to work. Many nice people are around you. Great management and leadership but it’s a contract job for me and I know every contract comes to an end one day. I need to move on with my life.
I have worked on projects for Enbridge in the past and found them very good to work with.
Senior Pipeline construction Inspector (Current Employee), Canada or wherever the project is locatedMay 21, 2012
Pros: lots of healthy fresh air...
Cons: often dangerous work, in sometimes very harsh conditions
My work day starts at 6:00 am when I turn in my report for the previous day's progress and attend a work meeting and discuss any problems with the work, etc. Head out for the worksite at 6:30am and stay on the site ensuring a high degree of quality and safety is achieved through the day,until the crew leaves the site for the day...repeat until a successful completion has been achieved.
very chanllenging position with 12 hr shifts 11 days on with 3 off
Field Office Administrator (Former Employee), Fort, Sask, AlbertaMay 16, 2012
On Site Job, Was the Senior Office Site Administrator. Was responsible manily for payroll, benefits and PO's . On a daily basis had to balance and do end of the week reports. Worked with Safety on a daily basis
Great place to learn and grow professionally
Senior Audit Analyst / Audit Analyst (Former Employee), Calgary, ABMay 7, 2012
Pros: variety
Cons: limited benefits at the time
The role ended with being involved the development of SOX documentation from scratch (during 2002). I worked with staff in different levels of the company and different parts of the organization. I was responsible for the documenting, testing, and reporting findings.
Productive and fun working place
system analyst (Former Employee), Edmonton, Alberta, CanadaMarch 9, 2012
Pros: free lunch and learn
Cons: healthcare
Co-workers are profesional and friendly. Project Managers monitoring the whole working process. The consultants are very knowledge in the area.

About Enbridge

Enbridge, Inc. is an energy delivery company based in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. It focuses on transport and distribution of crude – Read more

Enbridge Photos