Enbridge

Enbridge Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Positive professional growth experience
Records Room Supervisor (Former Employee), Marshall, MIFebruary 14, 2013
I was thankful for the learning and growth experiences I achieved whil performing in this capacity.
Great Place to Work
Legal Intern (Former Employee), Houston, TXOctober 26, 2012
Excellent and comprehensive experience. I really learned about not only energy law but also about the atmosphere of in-house counsel.
Great experience just wish there was more of it
Industrial Hygiene/Safety Intern (Former Employee), Griffith, INSeptember 12, 2012
I was given a great deal of independence and responsibility with this internship. I do however feel I could have been better utilized the majority of my time working there. I received the bulk of my experience the final month of so I was there and wish I would have been able to work with a senior member more at times to aid in the learning process.
Great Job, only part-time.
Operations Inspector (Former Employee), Marshall, MISeptember 2, 2012
Had a wonderful time, wish it would not of ended, but glad it did for the enviorment.
My Experience with Enbridge in Michigan
CWI (Former Employee), Howell, MIJune 21, 2012
Pros: professional management
Cons: poor compenstation and no continuity of employment.
I was contacted re working the 6B line from Jan11 to Mar11. At the time I was working a project in North Salt Lake, UT. I left the NSL project and reported to Howell, MI.

After the first 15 tie-ins most of the inspectors were laid off until the following 15 were ready. When initially contacted about working the 6B line there was no indication the work – more... would not be continuous. That information should have been conveyed.

In 2012 I was again contacted by various inspection companies re remediation work from Superior, WI toward Sarnia. I inquired about compenstation and was told there would be no paid holidays. When asked how many were involved, I was furnished with a list that showed 21 unpaid days if I were to work the rest of the year for Enbridge. I declined the invitations.

I was also told the 2012 remediation work required that I lodge within 50 miles of the dig sites due to limitation on mileage reimbursement. When I inquired where the digs were located, the info was unavailable. I have no desire to live out of my vehicle. Typically, I place a travel trailer and drive to the digs for the season. I am not interested in moving a trailer every undefined number of days.

I know for other projects such as those in North Dakota, Enbridge compensation is in line with other companies. In Michigan, that is not the case. – less
Good company.
Projects/Maintenance/Technology Coordinator (Former Employee), Houston,TXJune 6, 2012
Good company but not so good on safety. Excellent benifits but lots of traveling.
Great opportunity for personal & community growth.
Accounting Analyst Assistant (Former Employee), Battle Creek, MIMay 21, 2012
Pros: experience.
Cons: my conscience and company policies.
In the largest catastrophe in the history of the community in which I was raised, I helped to oversee all of the finances that were allocated throughout the first year of the major response to restore the city of Battle Creek after 1 million tons of oil flooded the Kalamazoo River. Not only was I honored to help rebuild my community-physically and mentally, – more... but I also gained tremendous confidence in my abilities during an extreme crisis response where compensation for damages reported over $550 Million. – less

About Enbridge

Enbridge, Inc. is an energy delivery company based in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. It focuses on transport and distribution of crude – Read more