Enbridge

Enbridge Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
I have worked on projects for Enbridge in the past and found them very good to work with.
Senior Pipeline construction Inspector (Current Employee), Canada or wherever the project is locatedMay 21, 2012
Pros: lots of healthy fresh air...
Cons: often dangerous work, in sometimes very harsh conditions
My work day starts at 6:00 am when I turn in my report for the previous day's progress and attend a work meeting and discuss any problems with the work, etc. Head out for the worksite at 6:30am and stay on the site ensuring a high degree of quality and safety is achieved through the day,until the crew leaves the site for the day...repeat until a successful completion has been achieved.
very chanllenging position with 12 hr shifts 11 days on with 3 off
Field Office Administrator (Former Employee), Fort, Sask, AlbertaMay 16, 2012
On Site Job, Was the Senior Office Site Administrator. Was responsible manily for payroll, benefits and PO's . On a daily basis had to balance and do end of the week reports. Worked with Safety on a daily basis
Great place to learn and grow professionally
Senior Audit Analyst / Audit Analyst (Former Employee), Calgary, ABMay 7, 2012
Pros: variety
Cons: limited benefits at the time
The role ended with being involved the development of SOX documentation from scratch (during 2002). I worked with staff in different levels of the company and different parts of the organization. I was responsible for the documenting, testing, and reporting findings.
Productive and fun working place
system analyst (Former Employee), Edmonton, Alberta, CanadaMarch 9, 2012
Pros: free lunch and learn
Cons: healthcare
Co-workers are profesional and friendly. Project Managers monitoring the whole working process. The consultants are very knowledge in the area.

About Enbridge

Enbridge, Inc. is an energy delivery company based in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. It focuses on transport and distribution of crude – Read more

Enbridge Photos