Enbridge Employee Reviews

Good Company
Jr. Buyer/Buyer I (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, ABNovember 29, 2015
Good Company, Great people. Challenging tasks everyday, but very manually work. Company invests in its people and not much in its systems which creates more work that is needed sometimes.
It was a pleasure to work - excellent work place
Senior Scheduler / Production Support (Former Employee) –  Toronto, OntarioSeptember 21, 2013
Good benefits and working environment .
Co-workers were really good and helpful.
Location was desirable.
One of teh Best Companies to Work for
Bi Consultant (Former Employee) –  Calgary, ABNovember 23, 2015
Its one of the best companies to work for

I would prefer to work here given a chance.

The atmosphere is very cordial and everyone is very friendly in the team
Good Place
Land Admin (Current Employee) –  edmonton, ABOctober 27, 2014
Great Benefits
Good people
Good Salary
great enviroment
Financial Analyst
Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  ONOctober 16, 2015
Great work ethics.Life work balance.Got exposure in Sox controls and Analytics .Diverse culture and cordial environment .Was a great team leader and proactive in work presentations.
N/a
Sustainability Intern (Former Employee) –  CalgaryOctober 29, 2015
I interned for the corporate social responsibility department and worked under the sustainability officer for Enbridge Inc. I worked on the Carbon Disclosure Project and several other reports the company participates in.
Management with Personal and Political Agendas
Human Resources (Former Employee) –  EdmontonApril 7, 2015
Enbridge talks about consolidation of people and processes, yet appears unable to align standards for the multiple business units that operate under their own personal agendas. Politics are rampant among BU's with in-fighting between similar departments such as health and safety. Training is hit or miss depending on your manager, department and BU. Suspect the good pay received while employed there was the trade-off.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Bad management
very good job
Gas Technician (Former Employee) –  Saint John, NBMarch 4, 2014
it was a fair wage......good benefits...very good people to work for
Pros
company vehicle
Politics beyond anything I've experienced before
IT Consultant (Former Employee) –  CalgaryFebruary 26, 2015
I've worked with small, medium, large, and multi-nationals. As well as government. And never before did I experience the intensity and excessiveness of internal politics, strife, and game-playing.

The management would say one thing to your face and the exact opposite (negative, obviously) behind your back.

Senior Management individuals would use meetings as personal/professional viewpoints and plans attack opportunities and pi**ing contests.
Pros
i was well paid.
Cons
everything except pay.
team work
general inspector (Former Employee) –  kingstonOctober 13, 2015
they don't do what they preach...like the saying goes ...the rich get richer...us poor people get stepped on....they r a bunch of liars...
Great place to work and learn
Pipeline Inspector (Current Employee) –  oshawa,ONMay 9, 2014
A typical day is getting to site before crews checking and validating locates and located areas work with builders and other crews to work safely and create good production. i learned alot about hyrdo main and services, water ,bell and rogers services and main also worked with steel main and plastic main bore shot and drilling crews worked with foreman to make sure tssa and mol laws and regualtions were followed. hardest part of my job is working with different crews to follow and work with guidelines without conflict, most enjoyable part is finishing a service or a site and getting good clean records back and on time also working safe and keep the gas in the pipe with no damages.
Pros
company vehicle
Cons
long hours no overtime
Growth is based on family, relatives ties in company.
Engineer (Current Employee) –  TorontoAugust 22, 2015
Too many relatives working at company. People get promoted not based on merit. Company does not walk their talk. Culture is based on who you know etc.
Great company with strong work ethic and great employee bonding strategies to create a strong team.
Valve Technician / Work Management Clerk (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ONApril 22, 2015
Enbridge was a great company to work for, they offered flex time, a great environment for work friends and advancements and provided all the necessary training and tools for success.They hosted bi- weekly team meetings and exorcises to create strong work teams.
Pros
Gym on site, free coffee and team lunches
Cons
Communication
Good Company, horrible management...
Operations Reporting Analyst (Former Employee) –  NorthYork, OntJuly 2, 2014
Good company with motivational culture. Positive team environment. The hardest part of the job is that there I know formal training or guidelines. Had a woman management team and they were horrible.
Pros
great work life balance
Cons
no formal training or guidelines and management
Great pay, not as great work environment
Manager/Supervisor, Project Controls (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, ABMarch 30, 2015
Not much career advancement opportunities.
Management is very political, not so much technically knowledgeable.
Co-workers are great, very supportive and eager to do the right thing.
Good pay, bad culture, bad financial management, poor leadership
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONMarch 16, 2015
Traditional and non-transparent management style, lack of communication, silos, politics and family/personal relationships, poor leadership and spoiled staff. Middle managers and people leaders are pushed to do all the work and receive poor support from management.
sd
Administrative Assistant II (Former Employee) –  Calgary, ABAugust 12, 2015
Busy, Fun, amazing company to work for. Fair, respectful, trustworthy, like to see you succeed. Offer internal workshops and courses.
very good place to work
Self-contractor Assistant (Former Employee) –  toronto onJanuary 23, 2013
its a very good plave to work people there are friendly they also help you in whatever way they can.
Pros
free gas
With Enbridge you travel a lot and that I enjoy
Inspector (Former Employee) –  East Central AlbertaMarch 12, 2015
My day was a lot of travel interacting with a lot of different crews and new challenges each day
My biggest thing that I have learnt in dealing with so many people is to make sure everyone is clear on there roll and to be working in a safe manner. My biggest fear is someone getting hurt
My co-workers most are very enjoyable to be around but some are very challenging
Pros
travel
Cons
jobs not lasting
Great earning potential in the summer
TAPS Technician/Representative (Former Employee) –  Durham regionSeptember 14, 2012
It is a door-to-door free energy products distribution position. I was given an area in the Durham region and to bring the energy saving product to the chosen households. I was working all on my own and I planned my own route and schedule. I also input the customers' info on the computer spreadsheet and report to the leader once a week. I learned to effectively communicate and present the products to the customers. Since I am a hard working person, I enjoyed working fast pace in a commission based position.
Pros
meeting different people, great earning potential for student, work at my own pace
Cons
summer is too short