Enbridge Employee Reviews

Challenging work and work environment
Mainline/ HDD Field Safety Inspector (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON3 March 2016
-A typical day as a Safety Inspector with Enbridge would begin with a morning Inspectors meeting, my role would be to discuss and ensure coworkers are aware of Health and Safety items related to each scope of work relevant to the project.
-Input and submit Safety Inspection and Incident Investigation reports
-I learned a lot about urban pipeline safety, most of my work is in remote locations adding an urban environment created many challenges
-The upper managment of the project were great to work with and very supportive when resolving safety related issues
-The most challenging part of the project was working 6 or 7 days per week and 10-14 hours per day while away from home for over 10 months.
- The most enjoyable part of my job was working with the crews and being in a position to help ensure a safe work environment for the workers
Pros
Excellent experience
Cons
No balance between work and personnal life
Business Analyst
Business Analyst (contract) (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB31 March 2016
Working at Enbridge has been a very fulfilling experience. I have learned so much beyond working as a Businsess Analyst. I have learned so much in regards to being a Testing Lead.
Pros
Learing other roles
Strong Safety Culture
Process Lead (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB27 April 2016
Good people. Very focused on doing the right thing. Motivated to provide safe and reliable energy services to communities. I really like the people and culture here.
A leader in Records Management
Records Integrity Lead (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON24 December 2015
Enbridge is and old company with electronic and paper records which date back to the early part of the last century. There is a very real concern at the company that the records are accurate and that they are available when required. The company is proactive about establishing a searchable and safe storage environment for its asset records.
Pros
Opportunity
Cons
Capital budget constraints can limit progress
Good work environment and good people
Gas Technician Home Inspector (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON19 April 2016
Great company to work with. Although I only worked as a co-op student through my college and with out pay, it was an excellent opportunity.
Good company to work for
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON29 March 2016
Great group of peers
Slow decision making
limited career advancement
Stable company
Good bonus structure
Top 100 Canadian Employers
Pros
Flexible work hours
Wonderful company to work at
Due Diligence, Analyst (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB25 March 2016
Enjoyed going to work everyday, fast pace learning on the go. Great people and management. Short deadlines. Learned something new almost everyday.
Senior Tester (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB20 January 2016
It is great learning experience of working in Enbridge Inc. The work culture is fantastic and they encourage work life balance. Also they encourage employees to explore new things which helps in enhancing knowledge, skills etc
A challenging complexity to be approached with courageous diligence and leadership in an orgample: Productive and fun workplace with ping pong table
Project Manager / Developing Engineer Lead (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB16 March 2016
A typical day at work was following the outlined plan in an average of 70% as it was and allowing 30% for addressing always emerging unplanned requirements.
I learned the value of moral courage in embracing diligently the due diligence for a dependable company business and success
The management style that the company really valued was in the helping others to succeed and earnestly care about them.
Very collaborative co-workers environment and highly professional.
The hardest part of the job was the challenging of the thinking of politically savvy by pushing harder the best solutions which not always were the most popular. A lot of persistence, persuasiveness and assertiveness were to be relentlessly exercised at the order of very day.
I loved so much to put creativity into projects fullfilment
Pros
Countless resources for learning how to do things and putting them into practice
Cons
Business and operational process complexity
Enbridge is an outstanding employer!
Executive Assistant /Corporate Meeting Manager (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB23 October 2015
Enbridge is an outstanding employer, the corporate culture is professional and respectful. Enbridge is also a community leader both domestically and nationally. The companies high standard of ethics mirrored my own.
Pros
Recognized for professional and personal achievements, hard work and personal development.
Cons
No issues come to mind.
Sr. Service Desk Analyst / Knowledge Base Admin (Current Employee) –  Scarborough, ON6 November 2015
Great place to work, friendly and polite co-workers, opportunity of advancement, strict management yet there is a stable balanced work environment. Interact with different clients on a daily basic who put you technical and interpersonal skills to the test.
Pros
Accountable and friendly co-worers
Cons
Senior Construction Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB29 January 2016
Enbridge was a great place to work. I woke up every morning with enthusiasm. I had hand picked my Inspectors and all my jobs were done on or before schedule, and on or under budget .
Amazing job, Great people, Lots of work to do,
Project Execution Manager (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB22 September 2015
Enbridge is one of the most amazing places to work, with very interesting projects and lots of incredible people, also diverse people from other cultures, cultures and backgrounds, just amazing... Work environment is a true challenge, There is always lots of things to do and learn, extremely competitive... I enjoy working in the city, have learned lots from my job and from the people i worked with, specially my managers.. It was one of the best jobs ever and did why know mostly.
Pros
amazing projects
Productive, bussy, so much meeting, fun,....
Senior Project manager and Program manager (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB7 October 2015
- work hardly to accomplish the tasks.
- managing the time and do not burn out.
- working closely as the fun team with co workers.
- there is no hard part of work, any problems has solutions.
- the most enjoyable part of the job is resolving the hardest tasks...
Pros
Felxible work hours
Cons
so much meeting
N/a
Sustainability Intern (Former Employee) –  Calgary29 October 2015
I interned for the corporate social responsibility department and worked under the sustainability officer for Enbridge Inc. I worked on the Carbon Disclosure Project and several other reports the company participates in.
A company to grow with
Senior Document Control Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Edmonton17 July 2015
At Enbridge yoy get all the support to grow in your current role or to develop new skills and move on to your next position.
Immigrating from Germany to Canada in 2007, Enbridge gave me the opportunity to start a new career in a field i had no previous experience. But I always liked to challenge myself.
Ar Enbridge we have a very supporting management and you can always rely on them. Same for my co-workers. At Enbridge it`s all about being part of a team, something i really much appreciate.
The hardest part of the job is my commute to the work location in Downtown Edmonton as i am living out by Tofield. Parking is also very expensive.
And last but not least, the most enjoyable part are my co-workers to whom i have a very respectful, friendship-like relationship.
Pros
Good work enviroment
Cons
Long home to office commute, expensive parking
Good Company
Jr. Buyer/Buyer I (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB29 November 2015
Good Company, Great people. Challenging tasks everyday, but very manually work. Company invests in its people and not much in its systems which creates more work that is needed sometimes.
Great company with strong work ethic and great employee bonding strategies to create a strong team.
Valve Technician / Work Management Clerk (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON22 April 2015
Enbridge was a great company to work for, they offered flex time, a great environment for work friends and advancements and provided all the necessary training and tools for success.They hosted bi- weekly team meetings and exorcises to create strong work teams.
Pros
Gym on site, free coffee and team lunches
Cons
Communication
One of teh Best Companies to Work for
Bi Consultant (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB23 November 2015
Its one of the best companies to work for

I would prefer to work here given a chance.

The atmosphere is very cordial and everyone is very friendly in the team
Very friendly environment
Senior I & C and Electrical Engineer (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB27 November 2015
Supportive management and stakeholders and co-workers.
Good environment when I worked on site during commissioning and construction.