Enbridge

Enbridge Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Enbridge sub contractor.
Contractor - Powell Canada (Former Employee), Fort Mackay, ABJanuary 9, 2014
I worked on a site which included a pumping station, 2 vfd buildings, along with 2 high voltage substations, 4166v switch gear and 2 huge storage tanks. The project was interesting, I dealt with mainly tying in the high voltage to and from switch gear to substations, vfd bldgs, and pumps. Along with this I hooked up controls for vfd's, lighting circuits, – more... pumps and remaining systems.

I worked for a subcontractor to Enbridge, we finished our contract in full prior to deadline, and without injury.

Was a fun show. – less
Office Administrator (Former Employee), Calgary, ABJanuary 6, 2014
Contracted by Ricoh I enjoyed my time working at Enbridge.
Co-workers were awesome & the people we're amazing.
My manager was an amazing manager as well. One of the best managers i've had.
New management in Ricoh & Enbridge came in and ruined the work flow.
Professional Team
Capital Assets Supervisor - AER and Other (Current Employee), Edmonton, ABNovember 28, 2013
Pros: many opportunities to learn
Cons: job functions are little narrow compared with my prior responsibilities.
At Enbridge, I have the rare opportunity of working with highly intelligent people, With such a large organization, I am learning and growing every day. It is a pleasure to work with my manager and my own staffs. My colleagues are very supportive of each other.

The most enjoyable part is that I am exploring new territories every day. At the same time, – more... it is the most challenging part of my job as well. – less
Great place to work with everything hands on
Summer Student (Former Employee), Kerrobert, SKOctober 9, 2013
I worked in Maintenance, so all my jobs were labor intensive. My advisers were great, gave time of and breaks whenever needed. Laid back and fun environment, got along great with everyone.
It was a pleasure to work - excellent work place
Senior Scheduler / Production Support (Former Employee), Toronto, OntarioSeptember 21, 2013
Good benefits and working environment .
Co-workers were really good and helpful.
Location was desirable.
A relaxed work environment with highly productive people
Technical Analyst/ Jr. Project manager (Current Employee), Toronto, ONJune 29, 2013
Co-workers are the best. Supportive in every way possible. The company also encourages continuous learning and makes accommodations required for such.
Great Salary, Lots of projects, and Good people
Co-op Student (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABJune 3, 2013
Lots of good work as a student, really fun, and many opportunities to learn about the industry
Good experience
TAPS program part-time technician (Former Employee), Toronto, ONApril 26, 2013
It was nice to meet a lot of different people everyday and talk to them.
Best Job I have ever had
Workload Coordinator (Former Employee), Thorold, ONFebruary 19, 2013
Great job, great employees, great management. There was nothing wrong I can state about this placement.
Good Workplace
Business Analyst (Current Employee), Toronto, ONFebruary 4, 2013
Pros: adjutable time
A process oriented company. Learnt a lot of BA skills and had exposure to GIS based projects. Promotes contractors and employes to pursue new technology and updates processes
very good place to work
Self-contractor Assistant (Former Employee), toronto onJanuary 23, 2013
Pros: free gas
Cons: long hours
its a very good plave to work people there are friendly they also help you in whatever way they can.
Very productive workplace
Business Analyst - Consultant (Former Employee), Calgary, ABJanuary 22, 2013
Very dynamic workplace with possibility to work from home.
Excellent place to work
Work Management Clerk (Current Employee), Ottawa, ONNovember 13, 2012
• Prepare gas applications
• Utilize SAP for completing gas applications
• Customer service, assisting contractors with completion of gas applications
• Working with sales for billing and main extensions projects
• Working with Enbridge systems to map gas mains, indicate farm taps, vertical headers and main extension projects.
• Deal with contractors – more... to ensure services are completed on time and meter installations are accurate

Great co-workers and team atmosphere. Enjoy the challenges of when the busy season comes around. – less
Great for work life balance
Scheduler/Planner (Former Employee), EdmontonNovember 6, 2012
Pros: relaxed enviroment
Cons: working downtown edmonton.
Great place to work for work life balance.
slow paced, with great people.
Loads of perks including great vacation package, free drinks, great atmosphere, numerous social functions, great benefit package, great people etc.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Toronto, ONOctober 19, 2012
Pros: great pay rate/benefits.
Cons: commute.
I can't say enough good things about Enbridge. Having worked for many different companies over the years, I would place them at the top of the heap, with hydro running a close second.
Excellent Organization
Project Manager (Current Employee), Toronto, ONSeptember 27, 2012
Pros: excellent organization
Excellent Organization, very positive progressive mind and healthy employee relations. Good Management.
Great earning potential in the summer
TAPS Technician/Representative (Former Employee), Durham regionSeptember 14, 2012
Pros: meeting different people, great earning potential for student, work at my own pace
Cons: summer is too short
It is a door-to-door free energy products distribution position. I was given an area in the Durham region and to bring the energy saving product to the chosen households. I was working all on my own and I planned my own route and schedule. I also input the customers' info on the computer spreadsheet and report to the leader once a week. I learned to – more... effectively communicate and present the products to the customers. Since I am a hard working person, I enjoyed working fast pace in a commission based position. – less
Good Company
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABJuly 5, 2012
It was a temporary Job, so I could not work there for long. The employee - employer relationship was really good and the co-workers had good coordination. The work ethics are great.
Productive and fun place to work.
Desktop Support Specialist (Current Employee), Toronto, ONJune 6, 2012
Overall Enbridge is a great company to work. Many nice people are around you. Great management and leadership but it’s a contract job for me and I know every contract comes to an end one day. I need to move on with my life.
I have worked on projects for Enbridge in the past and found them very good to work with.
Senior Pipeline construction Inspector (Current Employee), Canada or wherever the project is locatedMay 21, 2012
Pros: lots of healthy fresh air...
Cons: often dangerous work, in sometimes very harsh conditions
My work day starts at 6:00 am when I turn in my report for the previous day's progress and attend a work meeting and discuss any problems with the work, etc. Head out for the worksite at 6:30am and stay on the site ensuring a high degree of quality and safety is achieved through the day,until the crew leaves the site for the day...repeat until a successful – more... completion has been achieved. – less

About Enbridge

Enbridge, Inc. is an energy delivery company based in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. It focuses on transport and distribution of crude – Read more