Enbridge

Enbridge Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Enbridge is an excellent company to work for both in terms of work environment and support from the higher management.
Senior Quality Engineer (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABFebruary 2, 2016
Pros: Team work, communication at all levels, management support.
Cons: Some processes are not very clear but company is working to achieve this goal.
Enbridge is an excellent company to work for. I worked at Enbridge for 8 years both in Toronto and in Edmonton.

I worked in different departments in eight years and developed processes and procedures for the Major Projects Team in Quality Assurance in Business Development. Also worked for three and a half years in project execution and two years in Engineering & Construction.
Senior Construction Coordinator (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABJanuary 29, 2016
Enbridge was a great place to work. I woke up every morning with enthusiasm. I had hand picked my Inspectors and all my jobs were done on or before schedule, and on or under budget .
Senior Tester (Current Employee), Calgary, ABJanuary 20, 2016
It is great learning experience of working in Enbridge Inc. The work culture is fantastic and they encourage work life balance. Also they encourage employees to explore new things which helps in enhancing knowledge, skills etc
A leader in Records Management
Records Integrity Lead (Current Employee), Toronto, ONDecember 24, 2015
Pros: Opportunity
Cons: Capital budget constraints can limit progress
Enbridge is and old company with electronic and paper records which date back to the early part of the last century. There is a very real concern at the company that the records are accurate and that they are available when required. The company is proactive about establishing a searchable and safe storage environment for its asset records.
Good Company
Jr. Buyer/Buyer I (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABNovember 29, 2015
Good Company, Great people. Challenging tasks everyday, but very manually work. Company invests in its people and not much in its systems which creates more work that is needed sometimes.
Very friendly environment
Senior I & C and Electrical Engineer (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABNovember 27, 2015
Supportive management and stakeholders and co-workers.
Good environment when I worked on site during commissioning and construction.
One of teh Best Companies to Work for
Bi Consultant (Former Employee), Calgary, ABNovember 23, 2015
Its one of the best companies to work for

I would prefer to work here given a chance.

The atmosphere is very cordial and everyone is very friendly in the team
Great company to work
Desktop Support Technician (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABNovember 20, 2015
Excellent and fun team
Open door policy for management
Work/Life balance
Safety Culture
Flexible working hours
Training
Opportunity to advance
Sr. Service Desk Analyst / Knowledge Base Admin (Current Employee), Scarborough, ONNovember 6, 2015
Pros: Accountable and friendly co-worers
Cons: Long hours
Great place to work, friendly and polite co-workers, opportunity of advancement, strict management yet there is a stable balanced work environment. Interact with different clients on a daily basic who put you technical and interpersonal skills to the test.
N/a
Sustainability Intern (Former Employee), CalgaryOctober 29, 2015
I interned for the corporate social responsibility department and worked under the sustainability officer for Enbridge Inc. I worked on the Carbon Disclosure Project and several other reports the company participates in.
Enbridge is an outstanding employer!
Executive Assistant /Corporate Meeting Manager (Former Employee), Calgary, ABOctober 23, 2015
Pros: Recognized for professional and personal achievements, hard work and personal development.
Cons: No issues come to mind.
Enbridge is an outstanding employer, the corporate culture is professional and respectful. Enbridge is also a community leader both domestically and nationally. The companies high standard of ethics mirrored my own.
Financial Analyst
Financial Analyst (Former Employee), ONOctober 16, 2015
Great work ethics.Life work balance.Got exposure in Sox controls and Analytics .Diverse culture and cordial environment .Was a great team leader and proactive in work presentations.
team work
general inspector (Former Employee), kingstonOctober 13, 2015
they don't do what they preach...like the saying goes ...the rich get richer...us poor people get stepped on....they r a bunch of liars...
Longstanding, successful company
Supervisor Area Operations Western Region (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABOctober 9, 2015
Excellent company to work for. Plenty of opportunity for advancement for those who pursue it and care about what they do.
Productive, bussy, so much meeting, fun,....
Senior Project manager and Program manager (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABOctober 7, 2015
Pros: Felxible work hours
Cons: so much meeting
- work hardly to accomplish the tasks.
- managing the time and do not burn out.
- working closely as the fun team with co workers.
- there is no hard part of work, any problems has solutions.
- the most enjoyable part of the job is resolving the hardest tasks...
Amazing job, Great people, Lots of work to do,
Project Execution Manager (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABSeptember 22, 2015
Pros: amazing projects
Enbridge is one of the most amazing places to work, with very interesting projects and lots of incredible people, also diverse people from other cultures, cultures and backgrounds, just amazing... Work environment is a true challenge, There is always lots of things to do and learn, extremely competitive... I enjoy working in the city, have learned lots from my job and from the people i worked with, specially my managers.. It was one of the best jobs ever and did why know mostly.
Growth is based on family, relatives ties in company.
Engineer (Current Employee), TorontoAugust 22, 2015
Too many relatives working at company. People get promoted not based on merit. Company does not walk their talk. Culture is based on who you know etc.
Enbridge is a great company to work for.
Benefits Analyst II (Current Employee), Edmonton, ABAugust 18, 2015
Pros: great people, great benefits, great work environment.
Cons: some long hours
Enbridge is a great company to work for. I have no intension of leaving, Just looking for a part time position to supplement my income.
sd
Administrative Assistant II (Former Employee), Calgary, ABAugust 12, 2015
Busy, Fun, amazing company to work for. Fair, respectful, trustworthy, like to see you succeed. Offer internal workshops and courses.
An excellent work environment.
Sr. Manager, Credit Risk (Current Employee), Toronto, ONJuly 28, 2015
Pros: Great compensation salary
Cons: regulatory limitations
An employee focused organization with huge emphasis on safety. Management communicate objectives and goals clearly and couch employees to acheive the set objectives.