Enbridge Employee Reviews in Canada

Senior Tester (Current Employee) –  Calgary, ABJanuary 20, 2016
It is great learning experience of working in Enbridge Inc. The work culture is fantastic and they encourage work life balance. Also they encourage employees to explore new things which helps in enhancing knowledge, skills etc
Sr. Service Desk Analyst / Knowledge Base Admin (Current Employee) –  Scarborough, ONNovember 6, 2015
Great place to work, friendly and polite co-workers, opportunity of advancement, strict management yet there is a stable balanced work environment. Interact with different clients on a daily basic who put you technical and interpersonal skills to the test.
Pros
Accountable and friendly co-worers
Cons
A challenging complexity to be approached with courageous diligence and leadership in an orgample: Productive and fun workplace with ping pong table
Project Manager / Developing Engineer Lead (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, ABMarch 16, 2016
A typical day at work was following the outlined plan in an average of 70% as it was and allowing 30% for addressing always emerging unplanned requirements.
I learned the value of moral courage in embracing diligently the due diligence for a dependable company business and success
The management style that the company really valued was in the helping others to succeed and earnestly care about them.
Very collaborative co-workers environment and highly professional.
The hardest part of the job was the challenging of the thinking of politically savvy by pushing harder the best solutions which not always were the most popular. A lot of persistence, persuasiveness and assertiveness were to be relentlessly exercised at the order of very day.
I loved so much to put creativity into projects fullfilment
Pros
Countless resources for learning how to do things and putting them into practice
Cons
Business and operational process complexity
Enbridge is an excellent company to work for both in terms of work environment and support from the higher management.
Senior Quality Engineer (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, ABFebruary 2, 2016
Enbridge is an excellent company to work for. I worked at Enbridge for 8 years both in Toronto and in Edmonton.

I worked in different departments in eight years and developed processes and procedures for the Major Projects Team in Quality Assurance in Business Development. Also worked for three and a half years in project execution and two years in Engineering & Construction.
Pros
Team work, communication at all levels, management support.
Cons
Some processes are not very clear but company is working to achieve this goal.
Great company to work
Desktop Support Technician (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, ABNovember 20, 2015
Excellent and fun team
Open door policy for management
Work/Life balance
Safety Culture
Flexible working hours
Training
Opportunity to advance
Great place to utilize your talents in a professional organized environment.
EHS Specialist (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONMay 24, 2016
Enbridge especially Enbridge Pipelines is absolutely one of the best companies to work for anywhere. I loved working there. Leaving Enbridge was the hardest decision I ever made because the workers, EHS staff, and management were so genuine, supportive, and walked the talk.

Enbridge Pipeline executives would personally know every employee, ask for our input, demonstrate safety values, and recognize performance.

Almost every Enbridge employee knew other workers cared about them and the company. I really miss them and still wonder if leaving the Enbridge family for a job title was worth it in the end.
Pros
Believed in employees and gave us the chance to contribute to the company.
Cons
Not enough companies like Enbridge.
Business Analyst
Business Analyst (contract) (Current Employee) –  Calgary, ABMarch 31, 2016
Working at Enbridge has been a very fulfilling experience. I have learned so much beyond working as a Businsess Analyst. I have learned so much in regards to being a Testing Lead.
Pros
Learing other roles
Cons
Good company to work for
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONMarch 29, 2016
Great group of peers
Slow decision making
limited career advancement
Stable company
Good bonus structure
Top 100 Canadian Employers
Pros
Flexible work hours
Challenging work and work environment
Mainline/ HDD Field Safety Inspector (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONMarch 3, 2016
-A typical day as a Safety Inspector with Enbridge would begin with a morning Inspectors meeting, my role would be to discuss and ensure coworkers are aware of Health and Safety items related to each scope of work relevant to the project.
-Input and submit Safety Inspection and Incident Investigation reports
-I learned a lot about urban pipeline safety, most of my work is in remote locations adding an urban environment created many challenges
-The upper managment of the project were great to work with and very supportive when resolving safety related issues
-The most challenging part of the project was working 6 or 7 days per week and 10-14 hours per day while away from home for over 10 months.
- The most enjoyable part of my job was working with the crews and being in a position to help ensure a safe work environment for the workers
Pros
Excellent experience
Cons
No balance between work and personnal life
A company to grow with
Senior Document Control Coordinator (Current Employee) –  EdmontonJuly 17, 2015
At Enbridge yoy get all the support to grow in your current role or to develop new skills and move on to your next position.
Immigrating from Germany to Canada in 2007, Enbridge gave me the opportunity to start a new career in a field i had no previous experience. But I always liked to challenge myself.
Ar Enbridge we have a very supporting management and you can always rely on them. Same for my co-workers. At Enbridge it`s all about being part of a team, something i really much appreciate.
The hardest part of the job is my commute to the work location in Downtown Edmonton as i am living out by Tofield. Parking is also very expensive.
And last but not least, the most enjoyable part are my co-workers to whom i have a very respectful, friendship-like relationship.
Pros
Good work enviroment
Cons
Long home to office commute, expensive parking
There are lots of "pros" and "cons" which very from department to department. Some of them are productive and it was pleasure to work for.
Supervisor, Engineering (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, ABApril 30, 2016
Enbridge used to be a better company several years ago. From my point of view, the senior management/executives have promoted people with lack of knowledge and poor personality skills. It is a tendency to promote people from project control personnel who usually don't have enough understanding of design and construction.
But in general, Enbridge is a good company with potential for improvement.
Wonderful company to work at
Due Diligence, Analyst (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, ABMarch 25, 2016
Enjoyed going to work everyday, fast pace learning on the go. Great people and management. Short deadlines. Learned something new almost everyday.
Cons
Enbridge is a well run and organized company with Safety as a core value.
CONTRACT COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, ABJuly 4, 2016
Enbridge personnel were very accommodating. The onboarding was above par. The offices were well appointed. Srtaff were accessible and forthcoming in providing information and assistance when asked. I enjoyed working there.
Pros
Professional Organization
Enbridge is an outstanding employer!
Executive Assistant /Corporate Meeting Manager (Former Employee) –  Calgary, ABOctober 23, 2015
Enbridge is an outstanding employer, the corporate culture is professional and respectful. Enbridge is also a community leader both domestically and nationally. The companies high standard of ethics mirrored my own.
Pros
Recognized for professional and personal achievements, hard work and personal development.
Cons
No issues come to mind.
Amazing job, Great people, Lots of work to do,
Project Execution Manager (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, ABSeptember 22, 2015
Enbridge is one of the most amazing places to work, with very interesting projects and lots of incredible people, also diverse people from other cultures, cultures and backgrounds, just amazing... Work environment is a true challenge, There is always lots of things to do and learn, extremely competitive... I enjoy working in the city, have learned lots from my job and from the people i worked with, specially my managers.. It was one of the best jobs ever and did why know mostly.
Pros
amazing projects
Overall good company to work for, but management is not acceptable
Support Business Assistant (Current Employee) –  AlbertaDecember 16, 2014
The executive management is awesome and they have a stable business plan for many years. The problem with Enbridge is their direct reporting managers are either not real people leaders or not educated about the tasks and work flow. The business tools and the work processes are in transit constantly. I don't like the fact that they only hire contractors and fire them at a whim regularly. It is a difficult choice to stay here when the pay and benefits are good but the management needs a lot of improvement. Way too much politics! I like the safety culture.
Pros
good pay
Cons
only hire contractors and fire them on a whim
Enbridge is a great company to work for.
Benefits Analyst II (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, ABAugust 18, 2015
Enbridge is a great company to work for. I have no intension of leaving, Just looking for a part time position to supplement my income.
Pros
great people, great benefits, great work environment.
Cons
some long hours
Strong Safety Culture
Process Lead (Current Employee) –  Calgary, ABApril 27, 2016
Good people. Very focused on doing the right thing. Motivated to provide safe and reliable energy services to communities. I really like the people and culture here.
Good work environment and good people
Gas Technician Home Inspector (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ONApril 19, 2016
Great company to work with. Although I only worked as a co-op student through my college and with out pay, it was an excellent opportunity.
An excellent work environment.
Sr. Manager, Credit Risk (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONJuly 28, 2015
An employee focused organization with huge emphasis on safety. Management communicate objectives and goals clearly and couch employees to acheive the set objectives.
Pros
Great compensation salary
Cons
regulatory limitations