Enbridge Employee Review

Good Company, horrible management...
Operations Reporting Analyst (Former Employee) –  NorthYork, Ont2 July 2014
Good company with motivational culture. Positive team environment. The hardest part of the job is that there I know formal training or guidelines. Had a woman management team and they were horrible.
Pros
Great work life balance
Cons
No formal training or guidelines and management

Other Enbridge Employee Reviews

Not for me anymore
None (Former Employee) –  Calgary21 January 2018
All management cares about is the bottom line. And if a manager does not like you, it will not matter how effective you are at your job. If you like brown-nosing, this is for you.
Pros
Money
Poor leadership & Management
Planning Advisory (Former Employee) –  North York, ON9 January 2018
This review based on my experience at Enbridge Gas. I was unlucky to work with one of the worst managers and hence i had a bad experience. I believe that Enbridge should be a good place to work but any company can be either fantastic or bad place based on your manager leading style.
In my situation, i was struggling as my manager has no appreciating to work/life balance and he didn't care that i was spending 2 hrs commuting (one way). he made it hard for me to feel welcomed as he kept mentioning that he prefers working early and that he would like to see me in the office earlier than 9 am.
Also, as we didn't get a long he avoided talking to me as well as i was no more part of the team discussion unless it was a pre-scheduled meeting.
It was my worst year working at Enbridge gas and i now since i joined different company with much better leadership i can feel the difference and i wouldn't recommend EGD for anyone looking for an enjoyable work place.
Pros
Big Company, Average salary, Good education support after 10 years service
Cons
Wrong people as leaders, job instability, limited growth, poor life / work balance.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Enbridge. Our community is ready to answer.