Enbridge Employee Reviews in Canada

• Salary/Benefits
Strong Safety Culture
Process Lead (Current Employee), Calgary, ABApril 27, 2016
Good people. Very focused on doing the right thing. Motivated to provide safe and reliable energy services to communities. I really like the people and culture here.
Good work environment and good people
Gas Technician Home Inspector (Former Employee), Brampton, ONApril 19, 2016
Great company to work with. Although I only worked as a co-op student through my college and with out pay, it was an excellent opportunity.
Business Analyst
Business Analyst (contract) (Current Employee), Calgary, ABMarch 31, 2016
Pros: Learing other roles
Cons: Long hours
Working at Enbridge has been a very fulfilling experience. I have learned so much beyond working as a Businsess Analyst. I have learned so much in regards to being a Testing Lead.
Good company to work for
Project Manager (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 29, 2016
Pros: Flexible work hours
Great group of peers
Slow decision making
limited career advancement
Stable company
Good bonus structure
Top 100 Canadian Employers
Wonderful company to work at
Due Diligence, Analyst (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABMarch 25, 2016
Pros: Everything
Cons: None
Enjoyed going to work everyday, fast pace learning on the go. Great people and management. Short deadlines. Learned something new almost everyday.
A challenging complexity to be approached with courageous diligence and leadership in an orgample: Productive and fun workplace with ping pong table
Project Manager / Developing Engineer Lead (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABMarch 16, 2016
Pros: Countless resources for learning how to do things and putting them into practice
Cons: Business and operational process complexity
A typical day at work was following the outlined plan in an average of 70% as it was and allowing 30% for addressing always emerging unplanned requirements.
I learned the value of moral courage in embracing diligently the due diligence for a dependable company business and success
The management style that the company really valued was in the helping others to succeed and earnestly care about them.
Very collaborative co-workers environment and highly professional.
The hardest part of the job was the challenging of the thinking of politically savvy by pushing harder the best solutions which not always were the most popular. A lot of persistence, persuasiveness and assertiveness were to be relentlessly exercised at the order of very day.
I loved so much to put creativity into projects fullfilment
Challenging work and work environment
Mainline/ HDD Field Safety Inspector (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 3, 2016
Pros: Excellent experience
Cons: No balance between work and personnal life
-A typical day as a Safety Inspector with Enbridge would begin with a morning Inspectors meeting, my role would be to discuss and ensure coworkers are aware of Health and Safety items related to each scope of work relevant to the project.
-Input and submit Safety Inspection and Incident Investigation reports
-I learned a lot about urban pipeline safety, most of my work is in remote locations adding an urban environment created many challenges
-The upper managment of the project were great to work with and very supportive when resolving safety related issues
-The most challenging part of the project was working 6 or 7 days per week and 10-14 hours per day while away from home for over 10 months.
- The most enjoyable part of my job was working with the crews and being in a position to help ensure a safe work environment for the workers
Enbridge is an excellent company to work for both in terms of work environment and support from the higher management.
Senior Quality Engineer (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABFebruary 2, 2016
Pros: Team work, communication at all levels, management support.
Cons: Some processes are not very clear but company is working to achieve this goal.
Enbridge is an excellent company to work for. I worked at Enbridge for 8 years both in Toronto and in Edmonton.

I worked in different departments in eight years and developed processes and procedures for the Major Projects Team in Quality Assurance in Business Development. Also worked for three and a half years in project execution and two years in Engineering & Construction.
Senior Construction Coordinator (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABJanuary 29, 2016
Enbridge was a great place to work. I woke up every morning with enthusiasm. I had hand picked my Inspectors and all my jobs were done on or before schedule, and on or under budget .
Senior Tester (Current Employee), Calgary, ABJanuary 20, 2016
It is great learning experience of working in Enbridge Inc. The work culture is fantastic and they encourage work life balance. Also they encourage employees to explore new things which helps in enhancing knowledge, skills etc
A leader in Records Management
Records Integrity Lead (Current Employee), Toronto, ONDecember 24, 2015
Pros: Opportunity
Cons: Capital budget constraints can limit progress
Enbridge is and old company with electronic and paper records which date back to the early part of the last century. There is a very real concern at the company that the records are accurate and that they are available when required. The company is proactive about establishing a searchable and safe storage environment for its asset records.
Good Company
Jr. Buyer/Buyer I (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABNovember 29, 2015
Good Company, Great people. Challenging tasks everyday, but very manually work. Company invests in its people and not much in its systems which creates more work that is needed sometimes.
Very friendly environment
Senior I & C and Electrical Engineer (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABNovember 27, 2015
Supportive management and stakeholders and co-workers.
Good environment when I worked on site during commissioning and construction.
One of teh Best Companies to Work for
Bi Consultant (Former Employee), Calgary, ABNovember 23, 2015
Its one of the best companies to work for

I would prefer to work here given a chance.

The atmosphere is very cordial and everyone is very friendly in the team
Great company to work
Desktop Support Technician (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABNovember 20, 2015
Excellent and fun team
Open door policy for management
Work/Life balance
Safety Culture
Flexible working hours
Training
Opportunity to advance
Sr. Service Desk Analyst / Knowledge Base Admin (Current Employee), Scarborough, ONNovember 6, 2015
Pros: Accountable and friendly co-worers
Cons: Long hours
Great place to work, friendly and polite co-workers, opportunity of advancement, strict management yet there is a stable balanced work environment. Interact with different clients on a daily basic who put you technical and interpersonal skills to the test.
N/a
Sustainability Intern (Former Employee), CalgaryOctober 29, 2015
I interned for the corporate social responsibility department and worked under the sustainability officer for Enbridge Inc. I worked on the Carbon Disclosure Project and several other reports the company participates in.
Enbridge is an outstanding employer!
Executive Assistant /Corporate Meeting Manager (Former Employee), Calgary, ABOctober 23, 2015
Pros: Recognized for professional and personal achievements, hard work and personal development.
Cons: No issues come to mind.
Enbridge is an outstanding employer, the corporate culture is professional and respectful. Enbridge is also a community leader both domestically and nationally. The companies high standard of ethics mirrored my own.
Financial Analyst
Financial Analyst (Former Employee), ONOctober 16, 2015
Great work ethics.Life work balance.Got exposure in Sox controls and Analytics .Diverse culture and cordial environment .Was a great team leader and proactive in work presentations.
team work
general inspector (Former Employee), kingstonOctober 13, 2015
they don't do what they preach...like the saying goes ...the rich get richer...us poor people get stepped on....they r a bunch of liars...