Enbridge Employee Review

Enbridge sub contractor.
Contractor - Powell Canada (Former Employee) –  Fort Mackay, AB9 January 2014
I worked on a site which included a pumping station, 2 vfd buildings, along with 2 high voltage substations, 4166v switch gear and 2 huge storage tanks. The project was interesting, I dealt with mainly tying in the high voltage to and from switch gear to substations, vfd bldgs, and pumps. Along with this I hooked up controls for vfd's, lighting circuits, pumps and remaining systems.

I worked for a subcontractor to Enbridge, we finished our contract in full prior to deadline, and without injury.

Was a fun show.

Other Enbridge Employee Reviews

Extensive Microsoft Excel experience
IT Development Specialist/Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB16 November 2017
Using the pivot table with slicer, and graph chart for reporting. Identifying data mapping, supporting business analytic requirements and creating reports.

And enjoying working with SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services) for creating the reports from SQL servers.
Pros
Excellent trainings, independent work
Cons
Stress, project deadlines
great company to work
QA Lead (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB10 November 2017
"Reasonable for hours of work (aka work/life balance)"
"very conservative work culture, work life balance gets tough as you move up" Great Management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Enbridge. Our community is ready to answer.