Enbridge Employee Review

Best company ever!
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON26 June 2014
From the high rate of pay to the people that work there, Enbridge has been the greatest company to work for in my career.
Pros
HighIpay good people
Cons
Im no longer emplyed there :(

Other Enbridge Employee Reviews

Poor leadership & Management
Planning Advisory (Former Employee) –  North York, ON9 January 2018
This review based on my experience at Enbridge Gas. I was unlucky to work with one of the worst managers and hence i had a bad experience. I believe that Enbridge should be a good place to work but any company can be either fantastic or bad place based on your manager leading style.
In my situation, i was struggling as my manager has no appreciating to work/life balance and he didn't care that i was spending 2 hrs commuting (one way). he made it hard for me to feel welcomed as he kept mentioning that he prefers working early and that he would like to see me in the office earlier than 9 am.
Also, as we didn't get a long he avoided talking to me as well as i was no more part of the team discussion unless it was a pre-scheduled meeting.
It was my worst year working at Enbridge gas and i now since i joined different company with much better leadership i can feel the difference and i wouldn't recommend EGD for anyone looking for an enjoyable work place.
Pros
Big Company, Average salary, Good education support after 10 years service
Cons
Wrong people as leaders, job instability, limited growth, poor life / work balance.
Best employer
Summer Student (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB7 January 2018
Great management team with fantastic coworkers. Multiple opportunities to advance as well as opportunities for learning (personal and career wise). Work/life balance is greatly emphasized.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Enbridge. Our community is ready to answer.