Enbridge Employee Review

Great earning potential in the summer
TAPS Technician/Representative (Former Employee) –  Durham region14 September 2012
It is a door-to-door free energy products distribution position. I was given an area in the Durham region and to bring the energy saving product to the chosen households. I was working all on my own and I planned my own route and schedule. I also input the customers' info on the computer spreadsheet and report to the leader once a week. I learned to effectively communicate and present the products to the customers. Since I am a hard working person, I enjoyed working fast pace in a commission based position.
Pros
meeting different people, great earning potential for student, work at my own pace
Cons
summer is too short

Other Enbridge Employee Reviews

Not for me anymore
None (Former Employee) –  Calgary21 January 2018
All management cares about is the bottom line. And if a manager does not like you, it will not matter how effective you are at your job. If you like brown-nosing, this is for you.
Pros
Money
Poor leadership & Management
Planning Advisory (Former Employee) –  North York, ON9 January 2018
This review based on my experience at Enbridge Gas. I was unlucky to work with one of the worst managers and hence i had a bad experience. I believe that Enbridge should be a good place to work but any company can be either fantastic or bad place based on your manager leading style.
In my situation, i was struggling as my manager has no appreciating to work/life balance and he didn't care that i was spending 2 hrs commuting (one way). he made it hard for me to feel welcomed as he kept mentioning that he prefers working early and that he would like to see me in the office earlier than 9 am.
Also, as we didn't get a long he avoided talking to me as well as i was no more part of the team discussion unless it was a pre-scheduled meeting.
It was my worst year working at Enbridge gas and i now since i joined different company with much better leadership i can feel the difference and i wouldn't recommend EGD for anyone looking for an enjoyable work place.
Pros
Big Company, Average salary, Good education support after 10 years service
Cons
Wrong people as leaders, job instability, limited growth, poor life / work balance.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Enbridge. Our community is ready to answer.