Enbridge Employee Review

Great earning potential in the summer
TAPS Technician/Representative (Former Employee) –  Durham region14 September 2012
It is a door-to-door free energy products distribution position. I was given an area in the Durham region and to bring the energy saving product to the chosen households. I was working all on my own and I planned my own route and schedule. I also input the customers' info on the computer spreadsheet and report to the leader once a week. I learned to effectively communicate and present the products to the customers. Since I am a hard working person, I enjoyed working fast pace in a commission based position.
Pros
meeting different people, great earning potential for student, work at my own pace
Cons
summer is too short

Other Enbridge Employee Reviews

great company to work
QA Lead (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB10 November 2017
"Reasonable for hours of work (aka work/life balance)"
"very conservative work culture, work life balance gets tough as you move up" Great Management
Great company
Records Analyst in Legal (Consultant) (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB7 November 2017
While I was there a number of improvements were made to the information governance that greatly improved the accessibility of information for the people who needed it.

I enjoyed the people I worked with, all good sincere people.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Enbridge. Our community is ready to answer.