Full Time Production Worker (20 Vacancies)
REpower is seeking candidates in Welland, Ontario in the position of production worker for its blade production facility (Simply Powerblade).
Wage: $14.00 - $16.00 per hour + benefits
- Company provides a full time and continuous on-site training outside of the Niagara Region for 2 consecutive months
Direct Supervisor Title: Production Team Leader
General Purpose: Responsible for completing the tasks assigned for the shift. Ensure trouble-free and efficient assignment.
- Quality-focused and professional execution of work assigned for the shift;
- Responsible of order and cleanliness in the workplace, and proper usage and maintenance of tools;
- Timely reporting to the line manager of issues on production processes related to equipment, quality, tools, etc.
Education, Training & Skills Required
- Experience in manufacturing of plastic parts and surface finishing (sanding, grinding, painting) is preferred.
- Ability to read blueprints.
- Experience with composites manufacturing a plus.
Essential Physical Abilities
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Bending to work, twisting to pull and maneuver materials.
- Grasp and pull materials.
- Occasional work in a kneeling position
- Ability to climb stairs frequently
- Reliable and high sense of responsibility
- Promote a safe working environment including leading by example
- Willingness to work in shifts
If you enjoy working within a truly dynamic environment and share our passion for clean energy, please forward your resume.
To apply please go to the website (below) . There click on jobs, then Production Worker Ontario, scroll down the page to obtain the email address which the employer wishes to receive resumes.
If you require assistance emailing your resume and cover letter, please come into Employment Solutions on Tuesday, April 2 from 2 to 4 pm or Wednesday, April 3 from 4 to 6 pm and one of our staff will be available to assist