Employment Office Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Not for me !
Sales (Former Employee), MelbourneMay 18, 2015
Pros: 1 hr lunch break
Cons: long hours, low pay, boring............
I found this role quite monotonous and boring. I went into the role as a 'people person', needing to be with people, which I clearly stated, yet this role was behind a desk, constantly on a computer with the only people interaction being through a headset.
The days were long, the pay was terrible - but again, that was sold as a lot more attractive than reality.
Constant micro-management was really off putting.
A few relatives in the business that require HR skills, however, their unprofessional behavior is ignored because they're family - they make their own rules.
I left on good terms, but I would say that this is the worst role I have ever held - in many ways.
Good Job to work
General Clerk (Former Employee), Wilson, NCApril 16, 2015
Pros: 1 hour break
Cons: really don't have cons for this job
Management was wonderful. Co-workers was wonderful.A typical day for me was typing in information and,filing paper with customer service work. Was the best job i had.
Amazon i hope your company crumble soon
Jober (Former Employee), Dallas,TxNovember 23, 2014
Pros: fast hiring process, if you have staying power you might get hire, a good job to make some cash and quit later if you can last
Cons: too many whites in charge seems bias and prejudice.two lame 15mins breaks for the hard work involve.
This is my personal experience on amazon the short time i was there,the better positions being held by whites not doing much but pretending to use a computer walking around every once in while.I seen very few minorities with a leadership vest.I got on as a seasonal hire yes they hire fast and people quit fast.The regular folks who work with you were pretty cool the guys on the floor with the full blue badges were the ones helping you get your job done they know the job duties.All the work there is hard they will have you running around picking orders making packages and sealing them you have a quota that must be met for that day.What happen to me during the department job selection process for each person they decided to put me in the hardest department the loading packages into truck trailer.Somes times the packages will not stop coming they come at a fast rate all different sizes and you must stack them right.After the 10 hour shelf was up i was sore mainly on the knees and feets and could barely walk back to the car i did this job for a few more days the pain went away after you went home and rest but the next day after some hours doing the same thing it will be over baring being too sore to walk my joints were shot.I made it through for a few days and came to the conclusion i will not be able to handle this job.They only need you for peak season most people will be let go even if you work hard.I'm going to say this job is only good for you if you're a regular when the work is slower.
Good company: find jobs quickly
Member of safety committee -active participation (Former Employee), chicagoJanuary 18, 2013
Pros: you could count on them to find you a job
Cons: it was not a secure job (temporary job)
They will send us to different factories.I learn to work with different machineries I became an operator.I also get certify in forklifting.
I didn't find anything difficult since I like challenges. The opportunity to learn new things