Empire Life Employee Reviews in Canada

Great Place and location
Group Benefits Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Montreal, QCJune 16, 2015
Love working for this company. The people were great and the company is very keen on making sure their employees are having fun at work. Dealing group benefits via email, inbound calls. I would recommend this company to my friends and family.
Pros
friendly environment
Cons
too far from my home
Investment Operations Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Kingston, ONMarch 10, 2015
Working at Empire Life is fantastic. The management is great, the people are great, and the hours are great. The work/life balance is excellent, which as nice as a working mom.
Pros
excellent advancement, good hours, paid benefits, paid vacation
Cons
can be stressful at times
Great experience and wonderful company to work for
Customer Service Representative/Document Clerk (Current Employee) –  Kingston, ONOctober 12, 2015
Always a steady and fulfilling day. Always learning new things lots of wonderful challenges. Great company to grow with and the people are very helpful and kind.
An experience in personal development
Manager IT, Service Centre and Operations (Former Employee) –  Kingston, ONOctober 24, 2012
Empire Life is Kingston Ontario's largest private company. Family owned, Empire has an incredible amount of history.

Many of the people have been at Empire since highschool. Empire is bring in more and more talent from the larger cities and its between the local and migrated staff you find the most interesting work environments.
Pros
work life balance
Cons
non business units lack maturity
Empire Life is an excellent company to work.
Group Benefit Co-ordinator (Former Employee) –  Richmond, BCJuly 26, 2012
It was always a busy day which I enjoy. I have learned so many things with Empire Life. The management was excellent. My co-workers were good and friendly. The hardest part of the job is when it was not busy, because when Im not busy I feel like I did not accomplish something for that day. The most enjoyable part of the job was dealing with clients, because, I enjoy people.
I learned a lot of analytic skills there.
Group Business Operations Analyst (Former Employee) –  Kingston OnJuly 11, 2014
It was my best working experience. I learned a lot also had so much fun there due to company's culture.
Pros
working from home
Cons
work over time
Equal opportunity company
Dealer Services Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Kingston, ONJuly 11, 2012
Provides an equal opportunity for employees to upgrade their employment
Pros
supportive community
Cons
very complicated positions

4.3