Local marketing firm has expanded and needs to hire to 2-4 dedicated
professionals who we can develop and grow with as we expand with our
NEW DIVISION to other parts of Kingston and surrounding cities! We are looking for Marketing and Sales Professionals to represent our newest corporate clients as we execute product demonstrations and promotions on their behalf.
Hands-on, PAID-TRAINING with an experienced manager and team leader is provided. We care about our staff and work together to meet all of our MUTUAL GOALS!
As we expand, we are looking to grow from within so there are MANAGEMENT OPPORTUNITIES available in as little as 3 months for the right person.
Qualified candidates should possess these qualities:
- Customer-service and/or sales experience.
- Articulate speech and the ability to freely and comfortably speak with everyone from store managers and business owners to customers of all walks of life.
- A student mentality; ability to learn from on-the-job-training as well as training in a classroom setting.
- Professional appearance and manners.
- Goal-oriented; driven to succeed; positive attitude.
- Team player and the ability to become a team leader through self and group motivation.
- Promotional sales of multiple international products in a non-aggressive, friendly manner.
- Daily training to improve product knowledge.
- Interaction with retail Management and staff.
- Inventory control and display set-up and breakdown at the beginning and end of each weekly event.
- HOURLY WAGE plus commission
- Part-time and full-time
- Bonuses and travel rewards available
- Quarterly conferences and international retreats to reward our top team members.
To be a part of our team, please apply by submitting your resume to the careers tab on our web site. Remember to include your name, phone number and email. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Direct Marketing Specialist - A Division of Roadshow Events of Canada