Empire Communities is a well established, Contractor/Developer recognized for creating prestigious, award winning homes and communities throughout Southern Ontario. We are involved in all sectors of the new home building industry, including: commercial, low-rise/high-rise residential, luxury new homes and affordable housing. We are growing and in order to facilitate this growth are seeking talented leaders to join our Team. If you are committed to high standards, exhibit a sense of urgency and thrive in a positive entrepreneurial environment then we want to hear from you! Becoming a member of Empire Communities is not only an investment in your future, but will allow for the freedom to grow and to fulfill your career aspirations.
Provides administrative support and assists with certain marketing functions.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
Administration (50% of daily duites)
- Provides administrative support and coordinates department activities for the marketing team.
- Filing, word processing, faxing and other administrative duties assigned.
- Organizes and maintains financial and administrative records.
- Receive, screen and route incoming calls; receive visitors, arrange appointments and help maintain department calendars.
- Responsible for ordering supplies, sorting mail and coordinate meetings.
- Manage assigned systems / processes for marketing team (Couponing, Media Authorizations, Business recovery).
- Prepare routine correspondence and process forms, documents and records as required by standard practice.
- Copying of sales material – cataloguing process (magazines, newspapers, etc).
- Creating and maintaining of department project binders.
- Maintain a portfolio project of articles, editorials, special advertising and marketing pieces.
Save final artwork/creative and files to shared drive.
Record minutes of weekly meetings.
Organize and maintain all digital files for marketing including logos, floor plans, pictures, etc.
Coordinates with accounting invoice processing and GL coding.
Marketing (50% of daily duties)
- Collects, compiles fact based information to support the marketing team.
- Manage and coordinate the day to day execution for some ongoing programs.
- Create and distribute monthly reports, including business and program status updates and progress and results reports.
- Manage and maintain project schedules; action schedules, project lists, flow charts, and maintain up to date meeting notes.
- Light Desktop publishing with graphics including digital asset management of all files.
- Monitor & maintain stationary pricing.
- Proofing of different advertising media.
- Converting files to different formats when necessary.
- Updating websites and CRM systems when possible.
Empire Communities is a well established,Contractor/Developer recognized for creating prestigious, award winning homes and communities...