Emotional Robots Now Hiring: Animators
Emotional Robots is a privately owned indie game studio dedicated to bringing talented people together to make innovative and inspiring games. Our last project Warm Gun was a finalist in the make something unreal contest and is currently available in the app store.
Emotional Robots is looking for dedicated, self-motivated animators to join our team. If you have skills and the determination to be a part of the next great IOS game, than this opportunity is for you.
Summary of Position
This is a six month paid contract position for Character / Creature, Animators.
The successful applicant must:
- Have 2 years minimum hands on experience in the Video Game industry with an understanding of Real-Time Animation issues. Previous “AAA” experience as an Animator is a definite plus.
- Ability to interpret and execute the Art Director’s vision and communicate that to the rest of the team; maintaining the vision of the project.
- Work collaboratively with the Technical Art, Character Art and Gameplay Design.
- Have a great understanding and ability to animate dynamic characters and creatures.
- Understand Animation work flows with the ability to modify and improve them.
- Knowledge of current game engines like "Unity" is a plus.
- Willingness to work remotely.