NEG Audio Visual is a Toronto based, full service audio visual installation and live event company. The company delivers high-level audio visual and unique entertainment solutions. We currently have openings for full time and part time Audio Visual Technicians and installers.
As an Audio Visual Technician, your objectives are, but not limited to:
- Configure and set up all systems of Audio, Video and Lighting.
- Troubleshoot technical issues, instantly pinpointing faults and remedy during an event
- Set up, operate and tear down audio visual equipment;
- Clean, maintain and perform minor repairs on mechanical components of audio visual equipment.
- Inventories on audiovisual equipment
Success in this role calls for having a passion for working with clients…..
The ideal candidate must have Audio visual and hands on experience in the following areas.
- Experience in handling corporate events
- Work with internal and external customers in all venues
- Ability to work in Teams under high stress and within fluid environments
- Must have outstanding customer service skills along with technical knowledge
- Current computer skills and knowledge a must
- Detail oriented
- Decision making, problem solving ability
- Valid driver’s license & vehicle required
- Must be able to work flexible hours and shifts
If you are interested in applying for this position, please forward your cover letter and resume. We thank all applicants for their interest in joining our Team, however only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Hockey Training Ice Rinks