Are you an expert in helping organizations through large-scale change?
Do you have deep skills in learning and development, communication, technology change, organization design or process design?
Do you have Big Four change consulting experience?
If so, we might be a perfect match.
Emerson Human Capital Consulting helps clients capture the benefit of their change initiatives. We’re the biggest firm in the country who specialize ONLY in organizational transformation.
We’re adding new clients and exciting change jobs faster than ever, so we’re looking for both employees and contractors to join our growing team.
Our consultants are responsible for:
- Client Relationships: building and sustaining our client relationships - and acting as trusted advisors
- Program and Project Management: delivering on time, on budget, and with unparalleled quality standards
- Change Expertise: staying relevant by growing and excelling in their areas of expertise and becoming recognized thought leaders
- Business Impact: delivering results that leave a lasting effect/difference
The scope of change we own, manage, and deliver to varies by client and includes deliverables such as:
- Change Management Strategies
- Communications Plan
- Stakeholder Analysis and Management Plan
- Change Readiness Assessment
- Leadership Action Plan
- Process Maps
- Competency and Career Models
- Strategic HR Plan
- Organization Designs
- Workplans/Implementation Plans for all the above
1. Minimum of 4 years experience in large-scale change/organization design/development.
2. Minimum of 2 years of program/project management experience.
3. Minimum of 2 years of large scale consulting experience.
4. Bachelor's degree.
5. Willingness to travel.
1. External consulting experience.
2. Degree in Organizational Change Management, Behavioral Economics, Communications, Organizational Psychology, or related field.
3. Experience in enabling system and process change.
4. Experience with multi-national companies.
5. Proposal and business case writing.
6. State and/or federal government industry experience.
7. Retail industry experience.
8. Professional certification (PMP, CLP, CPLP, CHRP) related to project management, change management, learning, or human resource management.
9. Experience with methodologies and tools that span an entire project life cycle from idea conceptualization and project planning through design and development to implementation and benefits realization.
Think you’ve got what it takes? Send us a cover letter and resume. In your cover letter, please include:
- Why you are interested in Emerson.
- Why you think you’d be a good fit.
- Number of years of external consulting experience.
- Which of our four lines of business you are applying for: Change Management, Learning and Development, Communication or Technology and Change. Most of you will have experience in many areas but we ask you to just choose one.
Also, in order to ensure you feel you are a fit with our organization’s unique culture, please check us out and/or follow us on Facebook and Twitter. Also, please take a look at Trish’s blog: http://emersonhcblog.com/.
Sorry, but we cannot accept applications without a cover letter.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Emerson Human Capital Consulting may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
If you have applied in the past year, please do not re-submit an application.