Job title: Logistics Administrator / Driver
Salary/pay: Dependent on experience
Reporting to: Operations Manager, Ottawa
Hours: FT, PT or Casual
Location: Toronto, ON
Start date: ASAP
About Emergency Parts Logistics
EPL specializes in same day critical time deliveries and general cargo shipments. We continually follow up and communicate with all parties as part of our goal in ensuring there are no delays, penalties or loss of revenues to all parties.
Are you an experienced Customer Service Representative who also enjoys driving? Are you looking to work for an organization that has a solid reputation within the industry, and a unique family culture?
We are looking for an individual looking to develop an exciting and challenging career with us, a small friendly company that believes in exceptional customer service.
- Dealing with Agents and Customers, Staff, Customs and shipment tracking.
- Make scheduled pickups throughout Canada and possibly US as required.
- Dealing with general enquiries from internal and external sources.
- Develop excellent business relationships with clients through daily interactions.
- Manage coordination of routings using SMS App
- Communicating regularly with all parties, advising and giving feedback on routing,
Flights and ETA to ensure premier customer service provisions are continually maintained.
- Ensure cross-border shipments (US) comply with TSA regulations
- Interact regularly with the Warehouse, Clients and Operations team.
Other requirements and Skills:
- Must hold a valid licence.
- Good driving record (abstract will be required at interview)
- Must have FAST card or ability to obtain one (essential)
- Valid passport
- Strong computer skills (essential)
- Must be willing and able to cross borders (essential)
- Must be able to work under pressure
- International experience (an asset)
- Professional and safe attitude
- Must have a checkable background
- Strong customer service skills.
- Flexible approach to work as there may be requirements to work after hours, during holidays or at weekends (essential)
- Bilingualism (English & French considered an asset)
- A strong customer service attitude, and enjoys interacting with various clients within the industry.
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs consistently and enjoy a job that will keep you physically fit.
EPL is committed to providing a safe, healthy, and enthusiastic team environment where each employee can grow personally and professionally.