The Embassy of the Republic of Korea to Canada is seeking an individual for the position of Researcher & Administration Assistant (full-time position).
- A minimum of a Master's Degree in the field of International Relations or Economics.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills (Ability to communicate in French or Korean is a strong asset)
- Knowledge of software applications including MS Word, Excel and Power Point
- Successful completion of a Korean Police Security check or Government of Canada Security Clearance.
o Condition of Employment
- Compensation : Approx $3,000 a month (Negotiable)
- Overtime and weekend work may be required
- 3-month Probationary Period
o Selection Process
- Interested candidates should submit :
1) Cover Letter
2) Resume (Curriculum Vitae)
3) Copies of relevant educational certificates
4) Proof of eligibility to work in Canada (i.e. copy of passport, copy of permanent residency card)
- Note : Applicants should send copies of their credentials and not the originals as Embassy cannot ensure safe return of all documentation.
- Note : Only those selected for interview will be contacted.
o Application Process
- Interested candidates should submit their cover letter & resume, along with the additional documentation, via email
o Application Deadline
- 10 April, 2013.