- Providing courteous and efficient telephone services including accurate message taking.
- Controlling key sign in/out procedures for certain hotel departments.
- Collecting & maintaining information on the hotel and surrounding area.
- Answering guest inquiries regarding rates, special packages, and general information accurately and in a timely manner.
- Completing an accurate daily Checklist and forwarding guests requests to the appropriate department.
- Responsible for check in and out of guests in a face paced environment.
- Creating reservations via telephone, central/global reservations, correspondence and in person.
- Responsible for a cash float.
- Performing general office duties.
- Ensuring the safety and well being of our guests and co-workers by maintaining knowledge of crisis and emergency procedures.
- Ensuring inter-departmental communication and cooperation in the interest of better guest satisfaction.
- Working a variety of shifts including evening and weekends as business levels dictate.
Indeed - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard -