Embassy Suites

Embassy Suites Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Diverse work environment.
Guest Service Agent (Former Employee), Newark, DEDecember 17, 2013
Greeted guests in lobby. Facilitated suite reservations.
Great Place to work
EXECUTIVE CHEF AND BEVERAGE DIRECTOR (Former Employee), Denver, CODecember 16, 2013
It was a great place to work. Lots of great teamwork. Lots of fun things to do to appreciate employees throughout the year.
great
engineer (Former Employee), Arcadia, CADecember 10, 2013
wonderful,the staff and the working conditions were great! was given the oppertunity to move into other possitions
Excellent Experience
Sales and Events Office Administrator (Former Employee), Palmdale, CADecember 9, 2013
Pros: being to work several departments
Cons: everything was satisfying
Embassy Suites Palmdale, give me the best opportunity to work as a sales person. I enjoyed working closely with my director of sales and feeling the challenges of bringing in the business and being successful meeting our goals.
a good experience to serve guess
guess room attendance (Current Employee), las vegas,nevada at convention centerDecember 3, 2013
Pros: free lunches
Cons: stress
prepare 13 to 15 rooms for guess and 30 stay over rooms . vacuum, dusting, make bed learn how you maintain clean and nice the suites
my co-workers are nice persons I have a good relationship with then.
The hardest part of the job is when the guess leave late ( specially on Sundays). The most enjoyable part of the job is the guess's satisfaction.
assisting public with their trip and stay
Utility Houseman (Part-time) (Former Employee), Omaha, NEDecember 3, 2013
fun loving atmosphere that made u feel good to make people have a good time while they are on vacation
My favorite place to wrok
staff (Former Employee), Milpitas, CADecember 2, 2013
Staff was great. I learned a lot. People from the top down taught me a lot evey when I had a lot of questions. I was never shut down on ideas that made sense for our business. It was a pretty good team enviroment. I made great friends
working at my current job
Public Area Attendant (Current Employee), Wayne, PANovember 24, 2013
Pros: free lunch and dinner
Cons: healthcare ver pricey
Working at Embassy has its ups and downs.It is a fast pace environment so you have to go to work ready to work.My co workers are awesome i can get along with everyone. The hardest part of my job is when we have sports weekends the children really tear up the place.
Fast but Friendly
Banquet Server (Former Employee), Rogers, ARNovember 20, 2013
Pros: free lunch / flexible schedule
Cons: short break / work mostly on weekends
This position requires a person to have physical abilities. A person will walk all shift and carry heavy items. Need to have good customer service.
fun working establishment
front desk agent (Former Employee), lincoln nebraskaNovember 20, 2013
i met great people while working at this location. i began my day with making calls and answering the phones.. my management was great my co-workers were fun to work with and the hardest part about the job was informing people there were no rooms available during college football season. i met alot of people and made great networking connections.
LOVE MY JOB BUT.......
N/A (Current Employee), Temecula, CANovember 19, 2013
Pros: nice people
Cons: bad benifits/salary
NOT MUCH BENIFITS AND PAY IS LOW..........................................
Great company to wok for.
Line Cook (Former Employee), Township of Moon, PANovember 19, 2013
Enjoyed woking at this company,very clean and friendly staff.
HR experience gained
Human Resources Intern/Assistant (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXNovember 18, 2013
Pros: more responsibilities
Cons: temp
Personal Assistant/Intern for the HR department.
I enjoyed working and being part of the environment.
I just at times dislike business casual.
The Embassy Suites was a great company
Front Desk Supervisor (Current Employee), Deerfield, ILNovember 18, 2013
Working in guest service is great. Your day is never the same and you never know what situation you will need to solve. Our job guest service agents is to insure our guest is 100 percent satisfied, when the guest are statisfied so am I.
A different serving experience
Server (Former Employee), Temecula, CANovember 11, 2013
Pros: very busy
Cons: if i wasn't in shape, it would not have been able to stay a year.
I served and ran room service. It was exciting to work eight hour shifts while serving. The busiest shifts I have ever experienced. While serving over ten tables I was also responsible for running the room service orders to the hotel rooms. A very enjoyable experience for me since I was so busy. Management was very trusting towards me. A different serving – more... experience for me. I miss this restaurant and wish to find employment so enjoyable again. My co-workers were great, as well. I was treated with respect and we never had a bad day, that was great. I know the hardest part was simply looking back. Even though I have had many better opportunities after Embassy Suites, Leaving has proved to be difficult, but I am good with the decision in the long run. – less
Too many rooms but was a nice place to work
Housekeeping (Former Employee), Omaha, NENovember 11, 2013
Pros: everybody got along
Cons: lunch wasnt so great
it was a good job but the manager sucked...I would love to work there again if he is gone
great enviroment
Front Desk Manager (Current Employee), Irving, TXNovember 8, 2013
I love working here. I was promoted to a manager after a month of employment. They gave me an opportunity to advance my career
not a good fit for me
Housekeeping & Banquet Server (Former Employee), East Peoria, ILNovember 5, 2013
Pros: seeing the room come together for a great wedding.
Cons: heavy trays.
The room were beautiful. The people were nice but the work was too heavy and demanding for me.
Worked here because of my mom
Front Desk (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CANovember 4, 2013
Pros: free meals
Cons: co workers and environment
ok job. i got in because my worked here.I worked in different areas as well. For example, in the housekeeping department.
Working under the Hilton umbrella was a great experience
Bartender (Former Employee), Seaside, CANovember 2, 2013
Embassy Suites gave me the opportunity to expand my restaurant experience into the bar tending field. In addition, I was given the opportunity to enhance my multitasking, detailed cash management, and supervisory skills.

About Embassy Suites

Embassy Suites Hotels was recently named one of the top hotel chains for families in the 2004 U.S. Family Travel Guide by Zagat – Read more