Embassy Suites

Embassy Suites Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great place to work.
Breakfast Runner/Cook (Current Employee), Niagara Falls, ONNovember 28, 2014
Pros: cheap breakfast !
Cons: not many hours during slow season
Since day one I have felt like this is a very well position for me and any others wishing to pursue a job as a breakfast cook.
Every employee seems very happy and any issues that arise are taken care of quickly and efficiently.
Hardest part of the job would have to be being up early in the morning, however it works out being done with hours still left in your day.
RE: Do not work here
Valet Attendant (Former Employee), Niagara Falls, ONMay 23, 2014
Pros: much left to be desired
Cons: work enviroment, 2 tier system, both staff and mangement
Do not work here. The 2 tier staff Brutal, the 2 tier Mangement even worse. Given the duties and responsibilties of the position no pay.
DO NOT WORK HERE!!!!!
Valet (Current Employee), Niagara falls OntarioAugust 6, 2013
The way your treated for the lousy amount they pay you is brutal, the senior employees think they own the place, and if you have a hair out of place they will fire you on the spot ! DO NOT WORK HERE!!!
not a bad place
Valet Attendant (Current Employee), Niagara Falls, ONJuly 22, 2013
friendly staff management wasn't amazing, hours were good
wonderful place to work for
Housekeeper/ Night maid (Former Employee), Niagara Falls, ONApril 11, 2013
Pros: medical/dental benefits
Cons: working shift work + weekends
i loved working for the embassy suites. if it was possible to still be employed ther i would. but a 3 hour + drive is not ideal. the staff is wonderful. they are very organized. they offer a vacation pay, sick days. and great benefits. i enjoyed working there.
Experience
Housekeeping (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONJanuary 28, 2013
Pros: good lunch breaks
Cons: once at the beginning i was really wrongfully accussed with no option but to apologize
Its a physically demanding position; they offered gratuities after a few months(it was really a nice surprise that was shared);

They're regular employees were very good and worked very fast;

It was the slow season in the hotel business that was too hard to overcome if there was no second position
Great Company to work for. Good salary, and work hours. The only bad thing is that it is a seasonal job.
Room Attendant (Current Employee), Niagara Falls, ONNovember 9, 2012
Pros: 9:00 to 5:30, fast paced environment
Cons: the heat
We start the day with a pre-shift. Then start our work day. I learned that cleaning hotel rooms at a fast pace is hard work. I really like the fact that the day fly's by! The house keeping managers are great, kind and helpful. My co-workers are fun, honest hard working people who are always willing to lend a helping hand. The hardest part of the job is when your body temperature goes up and you have no choice but to keep working away. The best part is that its a 9:00am to 5:30pm job, you get 8 hours to complete your daily tasks. We are able to take our breaks when we want, and the company gives us free lunch, coffee and water. We also have a great benifits package.

About Embassy Suites

Embassy Suites Hotels was recently named one of the top hotel chains for families in the 2004 U.S. Family Travel Guide by Zagat – Read more