Elwood Staffing

Elwood Staffing Employee Reviews

Elwood
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Idaho Falls, IDJune 27, 2016
The worst place to work. they are rude and very selfish, and they take your money. they dont pay you out completely at all. Coworkers were the worst. they were very rude, the hardest part was when they called you five minutes to shift and told you to get to the location immediatley, when it was a 45 minute drive there.
Excellent Place to work
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Kingman, AZJune 21, 2016
Elwood Staffing was a summer school job for me during my whole High School experience. I learned how to answer calls, greet customers and set up appointment all in one. I became a good multi-tacker.
Pros
Hour lunches
Always fun and interesting
General Laborer (Current Employee) –  Yakima, WAJune 21, 2016
Working for Elwood has been great. Their staff is always understanding and courteous. I have learned so much at the companies they have sent me to work. Elwood does their best to keep me busy without long periods of down time.
general labor
General Labor/ Tech. Assistant (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 20, 2016
• Check electronics items on processing line before shipping sending to customers.
• Liquidate items that do not work or will not reset and eliminate customer info.
• Process each item into the computer through the Blue IQ processing system.
• Rebooted/ Reset items such as: game consoles, internet modems, laptops, GPS, etc…..
• Work as a team to help meet individual production goals 60 processed items and warehouse goals of 2500 items processed and ready to be shipped after meeting OSHA requiremennts.
Pros
learn a lot and was a new experience
Cons
management, short breaks, and guideline switches
Difficult time moving up
Staffing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYJune 18, 2016
A typical day is extremely busy and many walk-ins and phone calls depending on how busy the branch is. There were a lot of changes at the company and raises were very minimal.
Pros
Short commute, no traffic, good benefits, cost effective short term disability insurance
Cons
Poor management, no advancement opportunity, no training, equipment break often
production great place for opportunity
Production/Assembly Worker (Former Employee) –  Lynchburg, VAJune 8, 2016
With the company for a number of years and was able to gain skills and experience. Great staff that is there for the employees needs.
Cares about all employees
Staffing Specialist (Former Employee) –  LaGrange, GA 30241June 6, 2016
Elwood Staffing is a great staffing to work for. From corporate management to the branch managers, is a team of professionals that care about the employees and temporary associates. Great benefits and competitive wages.
Pros
Wages and staff
Cons
Needed more companies to send employees
productive work place, nice people to work with
Quality Inspection (Former Employee) –  Litchfield, MIJune 3, 2016
very likable staff. good clean environment.all around nice place to work for. they give training if needed. I enjoyed all my co-worker
gives great work experience
Temp. Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 1, 2016
Great culture. Close nit company that takes care of each other. Full benefits, paid holidays.good benefits package with affordable health insurance. Pet insurance with SOS was great!
Pros
great pay
Cons
on call jobs
Stay away from ceva
Forklift Driver and Freight Handler (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXMay 31, 2016
you have wAY too many responsibilities for the amount of pay you receive. Management expect to know every single process of the job with no prior training, also they get family members to work with them and get given all of the benefits instead of going by performance or seniority.
Cons
no benefits negative environment
great friendly company to work for
Machine Operator/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Kingman, AZMay 31, 2016
various job assignments. i learned how to be a machine operator at numerous plants. Staff treated me wonderfully and always had me working right of way.
boxes
Packer (Former Employee) –  Michigan City, INMay 26, 2016
I go in i put a box on the belt i turn around and grab another simple can not put it any other way every day was the same pay was great the people in some of the factories where a little rough to work with but overall a good place
Pros
pay
Cons
I found them not good , not bad .
Warehouse associate (Former Employee) –  Kent, WAMay 25, 2016
I enjoyed the different assignment's I was sent , some were good , and some were , either way I completed and had new experience's which each and everyone of them.
good place to work everyone work as a team
Quality Control Inspector (Current Employee) –  SmyrneMay 23, 2016
This was a very good company to work for. Learned a lot about sewing machines. Learn how sew to make sure the machines are doing the diffident type or specking
Not bad
Temp (Former Employee) –  Fishers, INMay 23, 2016
this temporary service tries to help all temps out with jobs and giving them the proper time and tech to work. they even try to help in getting temps to a job very quickly
ehh
press operator (Current Employee) –  Pierceton, INMay 22, 2016
the people who work for elwood seem to be snotty brats
the work they provide you with isn't bad
how they run their business is a little crooked
Working at Mobis
Quality Control Inspector (Current Employee) –  Montgomery, ALMay 20, 2016
Even though I worked at Mobis through Elwood. Elwood is a great company to work for. You almost get the same privilege as Mobis workers. They give you a raise every 3 months and Tim Owens tries to work around your every day life situation. Good company with some pretty good benefits.
n/a
Staff line (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNMay 18, 2016
It was a temp job i worked it while i could when the assignment ended I went to the next temp service. They didnt find me another job to work.
A good staffing company
Assembly (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMay 18, 2016
My experience with Elwood staffing was good overall, I was employed at Air Com Manufacturing through them. It was a good job, and they went out of their way to find a job that met my scheduling requirements at the time.
okay work place
Warehouse work, scanning boxes (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 18, 2016
a lot of favoritism in the ingram micro warehouse, they are not organized or fair to everybody, all the leads and top bosses are white or Mexican, that's all they favoritize.