Elwood Staffing

Elwood Staffing Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
staffing agency
Receiving Specialist (Former Employee), Plainfield, INMarch 25, 2015
I worked through elwood staffing at BrightPoint. The staffing here were not very friendly and could have done more to help those who wanted to get hired on full time do so
it is a fun working invirment
Mill Operator (Former Employee), Pierceton, INMarch 25, 2015
I loved working through elwood staffing .They were very helpful in every way . And a fun company to work for . I really like the fact that they are there for you.
easy
service (Former Employee), Brigham City, UTMarch 24, 2015
Pros: I enjoy working with little supervision
Cons: problems were not quickly addressed when the need arose.
they explained that they would have vary little involvement in day to day activity's. although I enjoy being a self starter, it was frustrating not knowing where my superior was to resolve issues quickly and get back to work.
Productive and Steady work place
CDS Printing (Former Employee), Medford, ORMarch 23, 2015
Elwood Staffing is an Employment Agency threw whom I got a temp job to help me make a Move for school. They got me a job working at CDS Printing, a large print shop in Medford, OR, at which I helped one other person during my shift to make custom phone cases. This job helped me to make the money I needed to make my move to Arizona. It was a fairly easy going work environment and they kept me working for two months straight.
it was ok
Sub Contractor (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTMarch 19, 2015
accept and sort incoming mail deliver mail scan high security mail worked within a small group of people possible to work in different locations
Friendly Setting
Trainer/Supervisor (Former Employee), Franklin, INMarch 15, 2015
Pros: the friendly setting and environment.
Cons: the work you were asked to do wasn't the original job specifications.
Faced paced work is what I enjoyed and I got exactly that plus amazing co-workers to work alongside with. My boss genuinely cared about his employees and made sure everyone had what they needed to complete a weeks worth of work.
Placed me on a jobsite fast and my advisor was very polite.
Molder Operator- JCIM (Former Employee), McCalla, AlabamaMarch 13, 2015
Pros: wages
Cons: long hours and hiring process
Started off workig 8 hour shifts I was laid of in November, but they called me back in December to another part of the company where I had to work 12 hour shifts. I learned how to put together car parts. Managent was great and some co-workers were ok. The job site had to many mean people always taking about senority and was upset when someone else did the job better. The hardest part was trying not to get into any problems, but the most enjoyable part was getting to meet new people and learning new things about cars.
Fast Pace
General Laborer (Current Employee), Sterling Heights, MIMarch 7, 2015
Work had no mental simulation while on the job. repeated actions for several hours at a time. Work was fast past and your learning curve has to be phenomenal.
Good temp service to work for.
Warehouse Associate/Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Lebanon, INMarch 7, 2015
Pros: insurance on start up.
Cons: low startup pay.
After placing my job application,they found me a job in little or no time. Only drawback was they me I would be making more than I recieved. Insurance available on start.
very good place to work
Tufting Machine Operator (Former Employee), Chattanooga, TNMarch 2, 2015
Pros: good place to work
Cons: its temporatry
very good place to work. management is good, and fair. job compensation is fair for the job as a temp employee. there is lots of opportunity for learning and advancement
Good company to work for
Receptionist / Front Office (Former Employee), Columbus, INFebruary 26, 2015
Pros: helpfuly and kind
I was really happy working for Elwood. Once I applied there I was placed at a job pretty quickly. They were very kind and helpful.
while working for Elwood
shlumberger fracing crew (Former Employee), North DakotaFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: was with good companys that paid for travel expenses
Cons: its only temporary work
I live here in Pocatello but was willing to commute for work cause of the pay. I was only with Elwood for 6 months . overall for the short amount of time I was please with my job. and continue to stay in contact in the event another good opportunity comes up.
A great company to retire from
Staffing Assistant (Former Employee), Bryan OhioFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: everything.
Cons: they did not have an elwood where i moved to.
During the time I had at Elwood I learned and grew. It was more of a family than work. We did our work but the days flew by because we were able to accomplish so much.
Productive an fun work place learning experience as well as a loving and caring career.
Caregiver (Former Employee), Boaz alabama,some albertville clientsFebruary 22, 2015
Pros: free lunches ecx
Cons: short breaks
I have worked for Oxford health care in the past I loved my work,clients,my job is my life I enjoy what I do very much.i had a great relationship with my clients,did laundry,cooking,cleaning,dusting,lifting,bathing,change clothes as well as dress some clients,we had great communication was fun loving ,made grocery runs I look forward to my work an meeting the needs of my clients.
Productive but not full time
General Laborer (Former Employee), Belton, MOFebruary 20, 2015
Pros: got experience at a lumber yard and car lot
Cons: position wasn't fulltime the assignment could end at anytime.
I would say that Elwood Staffing helped me get two jobs but they didn't work out. They weren't full time positions I worked hard.
Temp agency
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Columbus, INFebruary 18, 2015
Not a whole lot to say. It is a temp agency. Now days they don't seem to take an interest. They don't return phone calls or give you heads up when there are jobs available.
Working at Pilkington through Elwood
Associate (Former Employee), Shelbyville, IndianaFebruary 18, 2015
Pros: overtime, friendly people.
Cons: nothing i loved it
I absolutely loved my job. The people were really nice. I worked in an assembly line. The hardest part was figuring out what all you had to look for to see what was bad glass. Once you got the hang of it everything was easy. Best. Job. Ever.
Great boss, very understanding, Elwood really has some great employees
Staffing Manager (Current Employee), LaGrange, GAFebruary 18, 2015
I have the best coworkers and have learned a lot since my start date at Elwood. The company is a good company to work for. I have advanced twice since my start with the company.
productive
welder assembly (Current Employee), Shelbyville, INFebruary 16, 2015
Elwood Staffing found me a job very quickly,but does not look like job will last of no fault of elwood Staffing. Looking for a better job
Great place!
Outbound Call Center Representative (Former Employee), Lynchburg, VAFebruary 15, 2015
Pros: 3 breaks, great management
Cons: went out of business
I loved working through Elwood Staffing at Surpass. The work environment was amazing. I loved the people I worked with as well as the supervisors. Daily I would come in, and I would get all my systems pulled up and ready to go to start making outbound calls to those who wanted to learn more about the Army National Guard.

1 2 3 4 5

About Elwood Staffing

Better opportunities. Better balance. Better match. Whatever better means to you, we’re the people who make it possible. Where – Read more