Elwood Staffing

Elwood Staffing Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
very good with job placement
Atec Asst (Former Employee), 7940 N. Michigan Rd Suite 6December 18, 2014
Pros: could take & work
Cons: co-workers that didnt like ppl of color
sign in be in your area by bell rings, learned team work, management were fair, some co-workers didn't like folks of color staying awake was the hardest part of job. they took care of temps
i enjoyed my time there. it was a learning experience, filled with fun times
construction worker (Former Employee), Pueblo, CODecember 15, 2014
Pros: worked around my college classes
Cons: short breaks, sometimes long hours over 10
it was a productive time, always working hard, but a very good and happy work environment. co workers were always fun to be around and had a positive outlook on the current job.
hardest part was the continues strains on the body as we were always using our muscles of all sorts.
being able to get to know many different people from all kinds of backgrounds – more... was probably the best part i enjoyed the most. – less
professional temp service
Machine Operator/Forklift Operator (Current Employee), Valparaiso, INDecember 12, 2014
Have good understanding for job placements. I am a machine operator and was placed at Thelpack a popcorn bottling company. I was also forklift certified to help with moving and storing wallets of bottled corn for shipping.
good place to work for
Machine Operator (Current Employee), Fort Wayne, INDecember 11, 2014
machine operator making small plastic parts. I liked the managers there.
Nice work area
Machine Operator/Assembly (Former Employee), Shelbyville, INDecember 9, 2014
Pros: consistant work
Cons: hot work area, healthcare
Clean break rooms, work areas are clean , co-workers get along really well. Hardest part of the job is working in the extreme heat when that occurs.
Wonderful Staffing
Receptionist positions (Former Employee), Indianapolis INDecember 5, 2014
Elwood Staffing staffed me at wonderful companies who gave me a life time amount of diversity and training.
Temporay employee
Temporary Skilled Trades Staff (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTDecember 4, 2014
If i had any questions all i had to do was call. Worked at The Salt Palace in Salt Lake City, UT as a cabling assistant. turning in time cards was fast and easy.
Elwood Staffing found me an employer quickly.
Senior Claims Clerk (Current Employee), Glendale, AZDecember 2, 2014
Satisfied with the starting pay. Hire date has taken way too long.
Very good place to find work
enjection molding (Current Employee), Grand Rapids, MIDecember 2, 2014
well at both of the factory's I work for we always have a team meeting at the stat an end of the shift.at one of the factory I learned how to read blue prints on make wood door's.
I hated it
Industrial Laborer (Former Employee), Bryan, OHDecember 1, 2014
Jobs are very short-term, people look down on you, low compensation but good at finding jobs fast.
Great place to work.
Temporary Assignment (Former Employee), Saint George, UTNovember 30, 2014
Pros: good people to work with.
Cons: not enough hours.
Great company to work for. Good environment to work for hood people good supervisors.
Exciting job placement
Laborer (Former Employee), Franklin, INNovember 20, 2014
Pros: good benefits
Cons: a lot of overtime worked
Working with Elwood staffing was a great opportunity for me to get lots of experience in the Logistics field of work. I worked at NSK, Cellofoam, Rexim and Caterpiller Warehouse. Working at NSK was okay but not all that great. The co-workers of these places was very friendly. Hardest thing I had to do was at Rexim, I had to keep up with 4 machines and – more... help operate them. Most time I enjoyed was when I was at Caterpillar Warehouse. I had the supervisor come to me and trust me with a huge task which I completed. – less
The few jobs i had were enjoyable. The staff went out of their way to find positions for me.
Temporary services (Former Employee), Roseburg, ORNovember 19, 2014
Pros: staff went above and beyond to find me placement
Cons: poor job market with too much competition.
While most of my jobs where similar, they were all different in their own ways. I don't like doing the same thing day in and out so this was a good thing. Unfortunately the job marker is very poor right now so i did not have many jobs.
Awesome staff that will find you a job to fit YOU!!!
Various Temporary Assignments (Former Employee), Coldwater, MINovember 19, 2014
Pros: they will find work for you!!
Go sign up today!! This company will find you work. If one placement doesn't fit for you or you for it, they will find another place until you find a job that works for you.
fun work place
Metal Grinder/ Polisher (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INNovember 18, 2014
i learnd alot from the company it was a new adventure . management was a learning success with experience alot of advancement and skills to gain with my skill stautes.
Job duties
Machinist (Former Employee), Oxford, ALNovember 12, 2014
Loaded various unmachined heads into automated CNC milling machine, removed machine heads randomly from line for Quality Control Inspections, loaded valve head components into robotic assembly machine, removed partially assembled heads from the line for Quality Control Inspections, loaded various final head components into the finish robotic valve assembly – more... machine.

Use of numerous precision measurement instruments such as micrometer, plug gauge, and depth gauge to perform various Quality Controlled checks on machined, partially assembled, and completely assembled valve heads, performed visual inspection of finished head assemblies to verify component placement, completion of assembly, and other requirements of the head assembly.

Performed machine operator duties such as starting, stopping, and monitoring operation of both milling and robotic assembly machines. Monitored operation of machinery, restarted, or performed minor maintenance to keep machines in operated status.

Performed preventive maintenance to insure proper oil, coolant, cutting fluid levels, proper exhaust ventilation system operation, and proper start up procedures for daily machine operations, also operated both motorized and mechanical pallet jack to move parts and assemblies.

I enjoyed performing these duties in this environment. The reason my employment ended was due to my getting pneumonia , even with doctor excuses, my absences exceeded the allowed maximum days for employment with Honda. – less
Elwood Did Not Keep People.At TI Automotive.
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Ashley,InedianaNovember 11, 2014
Pros: clean
Cons: the people on jk engine.
Worked Last Year For Elwood At TI Automotive.Worked On JK Engine,The People Were At Each Other All The Time.Super Was A Joke,He Let A Women Get Away With So Much,Because Her Daughter Worked There As A Team Leader.People Had To Kiss Her Butt,She Had Two Buddy In Cell That Help Here Push People Around.
picking/packing
Supervisor Dedra (Former Employee), Antioch, TNNovember 6, 2014
company was okay wasn't really what I was looking for, but it was a pleasure working for them the short time I was there.
positive and fun work enviroment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Longmont, COOctober 29, 2014
Pros: great enviroment
Cons: constantly changing work schedule
I was responsible for answering the phone, answering product questions from customers, closing Internet sales,
and responding to hundreds of email inquiries per day on a temporary basis.
Displayed courtesy and strong interpersonal skills with all customer interactions
They kept me working
Welding, Forklift, Operator Asst on Winder machine (Current Employee), Montgomery, ALOctober 26, 2014
They kept me working but the pay was not enough. and insurance was needed.

1 2 3 4 5

About Elwood Staffing

Better opportunities. Better balance. Better match. Whatever better means to you, we’re the people who make it possible. Where – Read more