Elwood Staffing Employee Reviews

good
Sandblaster and Painter (Former Employee) –  Oxford, AL20 February 2017
good temp. severice easy job experaince don't no why I have to do this to get help to find the perfict job for me. this is point less
fun work places
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, IN20 February 2017
Sent on several assignments while employed with elwood. Benefits were a little expensive but fair. Supervisors were very nice. To many temporary assignments. Not enough work sometimes.
Hondas work hours are not family oriented
Process Associate (Current Employee) –  Lincoln, AL19 February 2017
I work 2 weeks of dayshift and 2 weeks of nightshift. It makes it very hard to have a family life. The management seem to pick favorites. The job itself is not hard once you get used to the activity, but after so long your body gets worn down very bad.
Pros
great pay
Cons
favoritism
Excellent job
General Laborer (Current Employee) –  Brighton, CO19 February 2017
Great job great people who cares about their employees they go out of their way for their employees trying to find excellent employment for their works great place to work with they truly care about their people love working with them and still do.
Pros
EXCELLENT JOB
Cons
N/A
Glass inspector/packer (Former Employee) –  Shelbyville, IN17 February 2017
Elwood is great with keeping up with their employees and its nice knowing if you have any issues or questions, they are there to give you answers. If one thing doesn't work out, they are there for an other assignment.
good place
Associate (Former Employee) –  Greeneville, TN14 February 2017
In my experience the staff are extremely helpful and kind and are willing to work with your time. they have helped me in many was and are extremely flexible
Disjointed, no communication, not honest
Business Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UT10 February 2017
Couldn't keep workers around, so the place didn't have steady employees, therefore no one really knew what was going on.
Staff are pretty nice and willing to do their best to help you find the perfect job for you.
Temp Worker (Current Employee) –  Roseburg, OR9 February 2017
When you walk in you're greeted in a friendly and professional manner. The staff listen closely and do their best to help you find your perfect job or place you on jobs to work your way towards the goal that you have for the type of job that you really want. They are very understanding.
straight forward, good work environment
Rewrap Operator, GAF (Former Employee) –  Michigan City, IN9 February 2017
I would go in and clean my area, typically wait for rework to come. As soon as the rework would come over I would bust it down and take care of it. I was amongst friends and other coworkers who were friendly to me and helped keep a positive work environment.. There was no hardest part or easiest part, the work was work and i worked hard every single day.
Good Employees
Production Associate at Valeo Sylvania (Former Employee) –  Seymour, IN8 February 2017
The work environment was very upbeat, fast paced, and the employees always had good attitudes. Elwood also worked with their employees with answering any question thoroughly.
good jobs available
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Pueblo, CO7 February 2017
Overall the company does have good positions for any kind of work people look for. I worked steady entire time I was there,, pay goes up with good performance, chances to hire to companies are good. Good place to start a career
Pros
good paying positions, not a hassle to get employed.
Cons
point of contact is a bit difficult to deal with due to high employment to others...
Laborer
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Plainfield, IN7 February 2017
They're ok. At times I would wait weeks to get a job. Some of the places I worked at were good, others not so much. The pay isn't that great, but it is a temp company.
Awesome place to work
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Yakima, WA6 February 2017
One of the funnest and most productive places I've ever worked liked my job all of the associates were very friendly management was pretty cool it was just too hot inside of the warehouse especially when you're running 18 extruders in the middle of summer
Pros
2 of my older brothers work there
Cons
Very hard work especially in the heat
Little pay little movement
Staffing Manager (Current Employee) –  Holland, MI4 February 2017
No room to grow. No bonuses as promised. Looking to get out as soon as posssible. Poor management. 3 managers in one year. The upper management have no clue what is going on
Cons
Low pay. Long h
Productive Work Place Employees Very Nice & Freindly.
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Antioch, TN2 February 2017
Walk Into the Warehouse clock in @ my designated Clock in Station. Big Warehouse Filled With Tons Of Associates from all sorts of Different Temp Companies.. All in All, it Was Great Fun Experience , While it Lasted , but Now im looking for a full time career . As a part of a Team.. Love DOin Teamwork and love bein A Part of The Family.
Pros
11+hr Jobs
Cons
15 min breaks
Typical Staffing Job
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Shelbyville, IN1 February 2017
I can't say that this was the worst job I have ever had, but it was average. It was, of course, a temporary staffing position so the job security wasn't there. The problem I usually ran into was the promise of full time after 90 days, and then being let go after 89 days, only to be asked soon after if I wanted the same position again. This made it impossible to ever go full time which also meant I didn't qualify for medical benefits. Overall I liked the physical job that I had but I did not like the situation of the temporary position.
Cons
forever temporary, no medical benefits
Productive and Fun Workplace
Freight Specialist/Package Handler (Current Employee) –  Mount Juliet, TN28 January 2017
The recruiters are helpful with job placement. Decent customer service. Fair hourly compensation. Great company to work for.
fun
Forklift Operator/Shipping and Receiving (Former Employee) –  Marysville, OH25 January 2017
Elwood staffing is a great place to work if you're highly qualified for a numerous amount a jobs. They have great hospitality to stear you int he right direction
Productive and interesting workplace
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, AL23 January 2017
Good place to work at ! Work in various areas on different types of
parts and machines. Team focuses on manufacturing good products
and service.
work
Temporary Associate (Former Employee) –  Columbus, IN17 January 2017
Taking down shelves painting them, plus the walls that they word sit on. I learned to work hard. my managers when hard, they had to. we had a job to do in only 4 mouths. I was the only one who would work hard, plus I did not have any help for a couple of mouths the pay ways nice