Elwood Staffing

Elwood Staffing Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Clean, long hours, strict policies
Mold Operator (Former Employee), Hartwell, GAAugust 25, 2015
Pros: Good Eating.
Cons: break were never long enough.
Clean, long Hours, strict policies. Friendly environment to work in. Always willing to compromise if in a tight position. Can talk to a supervisor if needed.
Friendly staff
Accounting Clerk (Former Employee), Forest, VAAugust 24, 2015
Very friendly and caring staff. Cared about my well being and finding me a job quickly. Was very encouraging and helpful.
Productive and fun workplace.
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Farmington, NMAugust 21, 2015
Pros: There is always work
Cons: Not every company hires you on permanently through Elwood.
Elwood Staff are very efficient and pleasant to work with. They are very helpful in finding work for you. I learned if you work hard you will go far.
Very tough labor intensive dangerous, though rewarding
Equipment Operator Technician for Schlumberger (Former Employee), Von Army, TXAugust 19, 2015
Pros: Pay was decent and promotion was right around the corner
Cons: Subject to oilfield market conditions
I thoroughly enjoyed my time there and got lucky working for the highest producing crew in South Texas (2.3 billion 2014). This job put great demands on you mentally and physically.
productive and easy going
Housekeeping (Current Employee), Hattiesburg, MSAugust 16, 2015
Pros: work at your own pace
Cons: pay
The hardest part of the job is when a co-worker calls in..it puts more work and pressure on the other employees. Trust me its a toll on others when one person doesn't show up for work
Production Worker (Former Employee), Oxford, ALAugust 14, 2015
This was a good place to work. They put you onto good assignment with good pay. Safety was pretty good, they could use some improvement, but who couldn't.
Good temp company
Production Worker/Janitorial (Current Employee), Ogden, UTAugust 7, 2015
Pros: Get work and income
Cons: not long term
When I needed work I could just call up and then with in a day or so they would have work for me. I am glad there are places that provide opportunities like this
Work is Available
Temporary Assistance (Current Employee), Draper, UTJuly 30, 2015
Pros: Steady Work
Cons: Starting New
Able to find work consistently in various occupations: clerical, call center, stock clerk and warehouse. Jobs only last a month at month. However, I am able to get a better idea of what each company offers and what type of work is appealing to me.
Elwood Staffing Review
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Seymour, INJuly 29, 2015
Elwood Staff was organized and friendly, unfortunately they did not know the company that they were representing well enough. The company were I was placed was very unorganized and not professional, had no concern about anyone having a home life.
Results oriented company
Material Handler (Former Employee), Plainfield, INJuly 27, 2015
Pros: Benefits as Temporary
Cons: Extended probationary period
Management involved throughout process. Co-workers willing to help one another. Fast paced environment. Well organized company.
Nice people to work with
Production Worker (Current Employee), Ogden, UTJuly 25, 2015
Pros: Paid weekly
I enjoy working as a temp for this company. I have had the opportunity to learn a lot in this field. This job requires me to be on my feet all day and constantly moving! This is something I'm okay with. Staff and management were very friendly!
Okay company to work for.
Lead Forklift Operator (Current Employee), Valparaiso, INJuly 24, 2015
Pros: 1week vacation
Cons: very long wait to be hired on.
This is a staffing company but it takes years to get hired on to a job. other than that job placement is ok. The companies they staff are respectful to workers.
Family orientated company to work for
Staffing Manager (Current Employee), Warsaw, INJuly 22, 2015
Pros: 1 hour lunch
I love the changes that are different from day to day. I like being able to help others find employment and counsel them on proper interview etiquette for interviewing with potential employers.
Establishment With Many Openings
Packer/Inspector (Former Employee), Plainfield, INJuly 22, 2015
The environment was very fast paced. Many opportunities to transfer and learn different departments. Increase in computer skills and knowledge on how clothing companies operate.
Long Hours, Poor atmosphere
Elwood Staffing Temp (Former Employee), Spanish Fork, UTJuly 21, 2015
Pros: N/A
Cons: Long hours, poor management, unorganized
With this Job I worked as a temp at Young Living Essential Oils. That job required I was on my feet all day every day. That part was something I was fine with. I look for a Job where I'm moving all day. – more... It was the hours. I worked 4 10 hour shifts on a rotating shift (first week: monday tuesday wednesday thursday. Second week: tuesday wednesday thursday friday. And so on and so forth) We had 2 breaks that were 15 minutes and 1 lunch that was 30 minutes. I was packing boxes all day every day. Plus it was a swing shift. (3 pm to 2 am) eventually they started working us 4 11 hour shifts. And at that point I decided not to continue work with them – less
Very motivating but relaxing work environment
Oregon Freeze Dry Distribution Center Associate (Former Employee), Albany, ORJuly 21, 2015
Pros: Relaxing environment, easy to be around
Cons: long work days with short breaks
The work environment was very relaxing and allowed employees to be very independent. The management was always very enjoyable to be around and would always provide encouragement to their employees and often times would offer free food.
worst company ever
production (Former Employee), gadsden, alabamaJuly 20, 2015
This is one of the worst staffing agencies that I've ever worked for. Their insurance doesn't cover anything and when you call to talk to some one they give you the run around. I would not recommend working for this agency. For insurance for one person is $60
nice place
Fabricator (Former Employee), Gulfport, MSJuly 18, 2015
I had the oppertunity to learn a lot in this field. The skills I have learned has provided me with problem solve situations the may arise in the work place.
nice people to work with
office clerk (Former Employee), coloradoJuly 17, 2015
Pros: close to home
Cons: this was a part time position
working with customers will calls through out the day .checking in drivers for delivery appointment. answering phone calls for delivery appointments.i enjoyed working with the customer
Multiple short term jobs
General Laborer (Former Employee), Greensburg, INJuly 16, 2015
Pros: lots of days off and still ablel to pay bills
Cons: no job security
I jumped from job to job learning how to sort, run machines, and janitorial services. I enjoyed meeting so many people. Feeling financially secure was difficult.
Headquarters