Elwood Staffing

Elwood Staffing Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Benefits could be better
Line Associate (Current Employee), Oxford, ALJuly 2, 2015
Pros: good job security
Cons: bad insurance
Elwood is a good temp service to use, but if you're looking to have good health insurance then you looking at the wrong place. I got pregnant while working thru the temp force only to be told that their insurance covers 0% maternity.
Other than that, they are a very nice company to work for.
Very Hot
Associate (Current Employee), Albany, ORJuly 1, 2015
Pros: very little time off
Cons: short breaks
the rooms are very warm especially when the AC isnt working. the people in the factories are very rude and the life work balance sucs as they are 12 hour days and i have a 7 month old.
good managment
Temp work (Current Employee), Colorado Springs, COJune 30, 2015
Pros: We get paid weekly
Cons: nothing is ever pemanant evrythings always tempt work
They are understanding an good with finding me jobs that are close by and give me 25 to 30 hours a week. but it would be nice if they had jobs that were temp to hire so I know I would have that guaranteed job security.
Its a temp agency
Tier 2 BER Technician (Former Employee), Plainfield, INJune 25, 2015
Job security is not guaranteed and the management and everything differs so wildly based on which branch manages you and what company you end up placed with.
Good work place with good employees
Interior Painter (Former Employee), Portland, ORJune 25, 2015
Pros: Many work hours, good people to work with.
Cons: Difficult labor, requiring a lot of squatting and moving about.
A typical work day began at 8:00 am. All the employees would get some paint and go into each room in the apartment complex and do touch up painting where the head painter said needed work. We would also do other tasks such as prepare doors to be painted, clean and paint the baseboards.
They were helpful placing me in a job
associate (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INJune 23, 2015
I was placed at Nevious, Caterpillar fork-lift warehouse. I packed parts to be shipped out. I enjoyed the job and I seemed to be well liked by my supervisor and management.
I enjoyed working with the other workers there and the overall environment was a great place to work at.
I enjoyed all parts of the job and the parts we packaged varied.
temp to hire
automotive painter (Former Employee), Anniston, ALJune 22, 2015
Pros: chance to be hired
Cons: didnt get hired
work at Honda plant in Lincoln al painting cars and learned to do about twenty different process. kept materials stocked in the workplace was given 30mins overtime to do so beginning of shift.
I learned to work at high rate of speed( less steps you take the better off you are on production line).
co-workers good people kept it fun meet a lot of people.
alright
Operator (Current Employee), bakersfield,caJune 19, 2015
Pros: easy application process
Cons: not very nice people
once they send u out they have no follow up.they are not very friendly.They seem to have no contact with u and have problems with paychecks.
To long between jobs
Material Handler (Current Employee), Carrollton, GAJune 18, 2015
They have jobs but when one assignment ends it takes up to a month or longer to get another assignment. This creates a problem when you are your only support.
Okay place to work
Laborer (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INJune 17, 2015
So so place to work for considering they are a staffing agency. They pretty much hire almost anyone off of the street as long as they have a high school diploma and can turn a wrench.
Productive and fun work place!
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Seymour, INJune 14, 2015
Night consisted of running two cutting machines, moving tube with an overhead crane. doing changeovers, maintaining paperwork and quality checks. my coworkers were awesome, moved to Tennessee
it was a good working enviornment.
Sos employment (Former Employee), layton UTJune 12, 2015
Pros: breaks
Cons: nothing
it was a easy day for me nothing hard no pressure and it was always a good working enviornment.
the co-workers are good people to work around.
the hardest part of the job was really nothing and the most enjoyable part was that they was not as hard on you as other jobs would have been.
Good coworkers
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Plainfield, INJune 10, 2015
Pros: Great coworkers
Cons: Management not very good
Very high turn over rate. Overtime is possible. Cranky callers not all the time but majority. Most enjoyable is working with energetic and fun people. Thae hardest part is dealing with customers that you just can satisfy.
warehouse worker
warehouse worker (Former Employee), Kansas City, MOJune 8, 2015
a typical day at work would consist on packaging and sorting various items ,breaking down and creating boxes , and neatly separating the boxes .
Good temp. service.
warehouse worker (Current Employee), Portland, ORJune 7, 2015
The recruiters are nice and find assignments for you.
The communication is done well and the recruiters come out to the work place to talk to the employees.
It's a good seasonal job
Shipping and Receiving (Former Employee), Medford, ORJune 5, 2015
Pros: good company
Cons: seasonal
Staff at Elwood Staffing were helpful in finding me seasonal work. My boss was very nice. My co-workers were friendly, and very helpful.
Pay
Shipping and Receiving Clerk (Former Employee), Salem, VAJune 3, 2015
The only good part was the pay of the assignment. The rest of it wasn't to good. Like the recruiters wasn't good at all. That's all I have to say.
i enjoyed the people
Quality Inspector (Former Employee), Pell City ALJune 3, 2015
I worked here in retail and enjoyed all of the different people I was able to meet. The job was not hard and I kept my store very clean.
Great Experience
FULL TIME/PART TIME (Current Employee), Pueblo, COJune 2, 2015
I have had a great time working for Elwood staffing agency. They helped me get a great job. I really like the rate of pay as well as the management.
Very productive and great work.
Temp (Current Employee), Shelbyville, IndianaMay 31, 2015
I am currently employed at a nearby warehouse in my town as a temp doing packing. It is a very busy, challenging, and fun job. The most enjoyable part of the job is that I'm never bored.

1 2 3 4 5

About Elwood Staffing

Better opportunities. Better balance. Better match. Whatever better means to you, we’re the people who make it possible. Where – Read more