Elwood Staffing

Elwood Staffing Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
A great company to retire from
Staffing Assistant (Former Employee), Bryan OhioFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: everything.
Cons: they did not have an elwood where i moved to.
During the time I had at Elwood I learned and grew. It was more of a family than work. We did our work but the days flew by because we were able to accomplish so much.
Productive an fun work place learning experience as well as a loving and caring career.
Caregiver (Former Employee), Boaz alabama,some albertville clientsFebruary 22, 2015
Pros: free lunches ecx
Cons: short breaks
I have worked for Oxford health care in the past I loved my work,clients,my job is my life I enjoy what I do very much.i had a great relationship with my clients,did laundry,cooking,cleaning,dusting,lifting,bathing,change clothes as well as dress some clients,we had great communication was fun loving ,made grocery runs I look forward to my work an meeting the needs of my clients.
Productive but not full time
General Laborer (Former Employee), Belton, MOFebruary 20, 2015
Pros: got experience at a lumber yard and car lot
Cons: position wasn't fulltime the assignment could end at anytime.
I would say that Elwood Staffing helped me get two jobs but they didn't work out. They weren't full time positions I worked hard.
Temp agency
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Columbus, INFebruary 18, 2015
Not a whole lot to say. It is a temp agency. Now days they don't seem to take an interest. They don't return phone calls or give you heads up when there are jobs available.
Working at Pilkington through Elwood
Associate (Former Employee), Shelbyville, IndianaFebruary 18, 2015
Pros: overtime, friendly people.
Cons: nothing i loved it
I absolutely loved my job. The people were really nice. I worked in an assembly line. The hardest part was figuring out what all you had to look for to see what was bad glass. Once you got the hang of it everything was easy. Best. Job. Ever.
Great boss, very understanding, Elwood really has some great employees
Staffing Manager (Current Employee), LaGrange, GAFebruary 18, 2015
I have the best coworkers and have learned a lot since my start date at Elwood. The company is a good company to work for. I have advanced twice since my start with the company.
productive
welder assembly (Current Employee), Shelbyville, INFebruary 16, 2015
Elwood Staffing found me a job very quickly,but does not look like job will last of no fault of elwood Staffing. Looking for a better job
Great place!
Outbound Call Center Representative (Former Employee), Lynchburg, VAFebruary 15, 2015
Pros: 3 breaks, great management
Cons: went out of business
I loved working through Elwood Staffing at Surpass. The work environment was amazing. I loved the people I worked with as well as the supervisors. Daily I would come in, and I would get all my systems pulled up and ready to go to start making outbound calls to those who wanted to learn more about the Army National Guard.
Fun Work Enviroment
Staffing Manager (Former Employee), college station, txFebruary 13, 2015
Pros: understandable managers
This was my first job i had once i turned 16, and was one of my favorite jobs. The managers were great, always willing to work with my school schedule and always reminded me to put school first.
Unstable work even though it is atemp agency
General Laborer (Former Employee), Coldwater, MIFebruary 7, 2015
I understand it is a temp agency but the job assignments would usually only last a couple days so the work was really unstable
Pride in there work and that makes for a grest place to work
Cook/Prep Cook at St. Mary Corwin Hospital (Current Employee), Pueblo, COFebruary 5, 2015
Pros: open minded
I enjoy the people I work with its a family like workplace where everyone looks after one another and they have great teamwork and leadership. I have no problem working in this environment and I hope to become a permanent part of this team
would not recommend
Temporary worker (Former Employee), Fort Wayne, INFebruary 5, 2015
Cons: the way the staff treats you is like dirt
I was prepped to go on new assignment but because I complained about the way that I was talked to in a certain tone by an employment specialist I was never reassigned even though I spent HOURS at an orientation and filled out paperwork
A friendly work environment
Assembler/Production (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INFebruary 3, 2015
Pros: loved the work as well as the people
Cons: only had two 15min. breaks/ only had work if manufacturers needed them to assemble product.
A friendly work environment with work that keeps me busy all day if possible. Taught me different kinds of assembly in different areas. I initially was assembling footpedels but was also worked with CCMs that needed the parts assembled as well as the orders. I also worked with the Glucogon which was used to stamp directions as well the production logos. I also worked the line-assembling orders as well as the parts being used to assemble the orders. The coworkers as well as my team leader made it a really fun environment to work in. We all worked productive and well together helping each other if anyone needed it.
Good company, helpful staff
Temporary admin staffing (Former Employee), Salem, VAJanuary 29, 2015
Pros: very helpful staff
Cons: low pay, very few jobs in my field
They concentrate on mostly warehouse and manufacturing jobs, so they ran out of my type of work - office - very quickly.

The staff is very helpful, and they tried their best to get more office type work for me, but alas - the area is pretty much saturated with non-office needs.

I have recommended people to them, and would do it again.
great place to help retain employment
production (Former Employee), angola, inJanuary 28, 2015
Pros: good place to assist in finding employment
Cons: na
Elwood Staffing was very professional in finding employment, working with you as a client when issues arise. They offered insurance and 401k
respectful people
Rewrap operator/Stocker/Picker (Former Employee), Michigan City, INJanuary 27, 2015
Pros: work available
Cons: low pay and temp assignments
i normally never had a problem with the management and they were very understanding of my desires as a temp
This was a great job to work for.
Press Operator (Former Employee), Bryan, OHJanuary 26, 2015
I learned a lot working with them, i met a lot of wonderful people.
Decent company to work for, Management and benefits were almost nonexistant. They just want to collect their premium on your work.
requirements of Project Manager and Superintendent (Current Employee), Fort Carson, COJanuary 26, 2015
Decent company to work for, Management and benefits were almost nonexistent. They just want to collect their premium on your work.
Was an ok first job,
Production Assistant (Former Employee), Brigham City, UTJanuary 25, 2015
Pros: good pay for first job
Cons: stood in one spot all day. no benefits
I didn't mind this job, I got to work with both my parents while I was there. However, I had to wear earplugs all day, and stand in the same spot. If I am on my feet, I like to be moving around, not standing in one spot, or I like to be sitting. I was really good with meeting quotas once I was taught what to do.
Fast paced work
Warehouse Worker/Packaging (Former Employee), Chattanooga, TNJanuary 21, 2015
Nothing personal just not a great paying job. Overall, I liked that I worked through the week and off on the weekends and holidays.

1 2 3 4 5

About Elwood Staffing

Better opportunities. Better balance. Better match. Whatever better means to you, we’re the people who make it possible. Where – Read more