Elwood Staffing

Elwood Staffing Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Friendly Setting
Trainer/Supervisor (Former Employee), Franklin, INApril 22, 2015
they did great. I enjoyed the women who helped me get the jobs. The jobs I was placed in also where very understanding and flexible when needed to be.
Fast paced environment requiring long hours
Contact Center Representative (Former Employee), Plainfield, INApril 22, 2015
Pros: Extra break passes, Customer service appreciation
Cons: Mandatory half hour lunches, long work days that went into the night
A typical day at work included trying to find a place to sit due to no assigned seating. I learned how to adjust and adapt very quickly. Management was always willing to help and provided tools for success. My co-workers were also very helpful, courteous and fun. The hardest part of the the job was working ten hours a day. The most enjoyable part of the job was that the morale was high.
great place to work
Line Associate (Current Employee), Lincoln, ALApril 22, 2015
Elwood Staffing is a great company that takes care of its employers. Elwood Staffing thrives off of making you the best employee you can be and they put in a position to be extremely successful in all fields.
Productive and fun work place to work
Warehouse Specialist (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTApril 20, 2015
The job was a very good experience along with nice managers and very friendly co-workers. very up beat place with no negative energy.
Operation/Customer service (Former Employee), South Bend, INApril 18, 2015
a typical day at work is based on what companies need workers and i would be available. I've learned that helping customers and other companies is a good way to learn many things about a job.
Good Company
Staffing Assistant/Staffing Manager (Former Employee), Arlington, TXApril 17, 2015
Pros: Growing stable compay!
I worked for Elwood for almost 3 years. In this time I went from a Staffing Assistant to a Staffing Manager. A typical day would be interviewing most days back to back, filling orders, running backgrounds, administering drug tests, orientations as well as doing unemployment and entering in payroll. Co-workers were great! Everyone seemed to pitch in and get the job done when needed! The hardest part of the job was calling employees and explaining to them that their assignment has ended. The most enjoyable part was being able to give people jobs!! Helping people find work is so rewarding!!
Elwood Staffing
Production Associate (Former Employee), Carrollton, GAApril 17, 2015
Pros: The people
Cons: High production goals
Most days were 8 hours, but some were 10 hour days. No notice was given for 10 hour days. I learned about being a part of a team in search of a common goal. Management was ok, but did not resolve issues in a timely fashion. My co-workers were great. They are what made the position do-able. The hardest part of the job was the production numbers we were required to meet. I enjoyed the people I worked with the most.
tried to get u a job that fits you.
machine operator (Former Employee), bryan, ohioApril 15, 2015
they a friendly people who try to get you the job that fits you. the job u have experience in. and they find u a job fast. the days went good and the people i worked with got along.
Diversity in the workplace
Temporary Employee (Former Employee), Arlington, TXApril 10, 2015
There was not anything extremely difficult to learn about this job. I learned many things about different cultures from my co workers. I enjoyed being able to talk and work at the same time.
Short term assigments
General Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Greenfield, INApril 7, 2015
Pros: FInd fast work
Cons: NO oppurtunitys
If your just looking for something to do and not a career this is the place for you. I never was offered full time. Assignments would just end randomly out of no where.
Material Handler
Material Handler (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INApril 7, 2015
pick orders, shipping orders out, receiving return orders that customer was unhappy with. Receiving new product and stocking it to its location
Amazing Temp Agency
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Fort Collins, COApril 6, 2015
Reading emails, answering calls.
Great Leadership.
Fantastic Management.
Best Teammates one could ask for.
Upset Customers.
Fantastic customers and knowing that you are making a difference in people's lives.
Great Job
Settlement clerk (Former Employee), Medford, ORApril 4, 2015
I enjoyed working for this company. Great training program, friendly co-worker. Management was very understanding and flexible.
Great team work, loved the environment
Business Development Manager (Former Employee), Houston, TexasApril 1, 2015
Pros: Bonuses, quality relationships with upper management, everyone is treated equally and fairly.
Cons: I worked in a small office of 3 people in Houston, TX
A typical day at work consisted of being out in the field, doing cold calls, looking to add valuable new business to the company. The last two business hours I entered my activity and all information into StaffSuite. Also, depending on the day of the week, I dedicated time to email or make phone calls.I learned a lot about the staffing industry, learned different sale styles, and strategies in order to make/close a sale. I only worked with 2 co- workers who were helpful, encouraging, and taught me a lot about the staffing industry.

The hardest part of my job was to get potential clients to sign certain agreements before servicing the account. Elwood does a great job at taking care of their associates, so there is a meticulous process to follow in order to ensure quality to our new business accounts.

The most enjoyable part of my job was to meet new people, to network, and to learn about new industries. I loved learning about every industry and business I serviced and of course their people.
Very professional and they provided steady work.
Call in staff to fulfil positions of absent staff (Former Employee), Yakima, WAMarch 31, 2015
Pros: Alot of work offered.
Cons: Calling staff to come in at early am hours.
I really like working for Elwood because the wages were competitive and they kept me working as a temporary employee.The staff was always friendly and professional. Pay roll was always on time and could be picked up right after work.
staffing agency
Receiving Specialist (Former Employee), Plainfield, INMarch 25, 2015
I worked through elwood staffing at BrightPoint. The staffing here were not very friendly and could have done more to help those who wanted to get hired on full time do so
it is a fun working invirment
Mill Operator (Former Employee), Pierceton, INMarch 25, 2015
I loved working through elwood staffing .They were very helpful in every way . And a fun company to work for . I really like the fact that they are there for you.
easy
service (Former Employee), Brigham City, UTMarch 24, 2015
Pros: I enjoy working with little supervision
Cons: problems were not quickly addressed when the need arose.
they explained that they would have vary little involvement in day to day activity's. although I enjoy being a self starter, it was frustrating not knowing where my superior was to resolve issues quickly and get back to work.
Productive and Steady work place
CDS Printing (Former Employee), Medford, ORMarch 23, 2015
Elwood Staffing is an Employment Agency threw whom I got a temp job to help me make a Move for school. They got me a job working at CDS Printing, a large print shop in Medford, OR, at which I helped one other person during my shift to make custom phone cases. This job helped me to make the money I needed to make my move to Arizona. It was a fairly easy going work environment and they kept me working for two months straight.
it was ok
Sub Contractor (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTMarch 19, 2015
accept and sort incoming mail deliver mail scan high security mail worked within a small group of people possible to work in different locations

1 2 3 4 5

About Elwood Staffing

Better opportunities. Better balance. Better match. Whatever better means to you, we’re the people who make it possible. Where – Read more