Elwood Staffing Employee Reviews

A lack of respect and favortism
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Clanton, AL21 April 2017
There were a lack of respect and management skills needed to be more involve with what's going on with individual employees and show the same respect and give each individual the same opportunity within the work environment.
Pros
Good hours, okay pay
Cons
There were linking in the builder time to time when rain. No heat for winter, no air for summer
Friendly Staff, Opportunity for Advancement
On-Site Assistant (Former Employee) –  Albany, OR19 April 2017
I worked with some of the most awesome ladies at Elwood Staffing. They were all so helpful and kind to every employee, client and coworker. It was stressful at times but being around them made it easier. If I ever needed help I could ask them without being judged. I learned a lot working for Elwood Staffing!! Great Company, Great Staff!!
Pros
Friendly Staff, Fun environment, Opportunity for advancement
Cons
Stressful at times
Assembler/Production (Former Employee) –  Jamestown, NY19 April 2017
Good company to work for and employees are reliable. When you need help of any kind they are there for you. Very supportive, respectful and professional at all times.
Ok place to work - good for 1st job to get experience
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Bremen, GA17 April 2017
Very busy! On point system - not good work/life balance. Takes too long to get hired on permanent. Enjoy being able to help other associates. Training process is limited.
Pros
Cons
Work as temp - no tenure. Two years to get hired as permenent
Provided Work
General Labor (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZ17 April 2017
They'll provide you with work for the most part but don't really seem to protect you from bad employers. Management can vary vastly. Some agents are very professional while others can avoid you like chopped liver.
Pros
find jobs fairly easy
Cons
benefits, employee security
Contract employee
Contract Employee (Current Employee) –  Farmington, NM17 April 2017
Really nice offices and friendly staff. The area I live in has not had any jobs, so, I check in regularly. They are always upbeat and encouraging in this depressed economy.
Ruger Placement
CNC Operator (Current Employee) –  Prescott, AZ15 April 2017
I work as a temp. in Ruger Gun Factory. Its a pretty routine day. Fun people to work with and you always know what your doing. Its guaranteed hours just not so loving when you have a family.
Not a good work enviroment
Sr. Staffing Manager (Former Employee) –  Layton, UT14 April 2017
Management and HR are not intrested in their employees issues with the branch and there are some branch managers that will turn their heads when something is wrong and employees are being treated wrong and unfair, Don't bother reporting any issues to upper management or HR nothing will get done.
Meh
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Spanish Fork, UT14 April 2017
I didn't really have time to do anything except work. I usually went to work then would come home and fall asleep. The work was tiring but fun sometimes.
Pros
Worked with husband
Cons
Ten hour days.
Work at Elwood
Technical Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Layton, UT12 April 2017
Working at Elwood was a great experience. I learned new things every day because the environment was constantly changing. No day was ever the same. I learned new things as computer issues would arise causing me to do some research on line to try to figure out the solution to the problem. Research is the key to being successful in the IT field
Pros
Great Management and benefits
Cons
Too Many people for the work that needed to be done
Good resources
Service Associate (Current Employee) –  Southbend, IN11 April 2017
Jobs are always available. Staff are always flexible to assist you when you have questions about your current contracts or need updated information. I was always treated with respect and in a professional manner when working with staff of Elwood
Pros
jobs are avaliable
Cons
salary hourly could be higher
The lady in charge is rude
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Franklin, IN10 April 2017
The assignments was fine the lady at Elwood is rude. I had to quit because of health reasons at that time. I would tell others about them if someone was in need of a job right now.
It has its good and bads
Package Handler, Good verbal and written (Current Employee) –  Forest, VA9 April 2017
They find pretty good jobs for the most part, but don't have many on the bus line if you don't have a vehicle. Very resourceful in making sure you have a job.
Pros
Paid every week
Cons
Jobs not promising all the time
Elwood
Elwood Staffing (Current Employee) –  Fort Wayne, IN8 April 2017
Went in placed grout between brick and smoothed it out, lifted heavy objects and carried them places. I had also helped with cleaning the floors and making the grout.
Fun place to work
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Shepherdsville, KY6 April 2017
Company was fun to work for. Only complaint is how long they drag out employees before offering them a full time position with a client. Amount of time to be eligible for paid holidays is extravagant as well in my opinion.
Pros
Work/ life balance
Cons
No chance at getting hired full time
fast pace, strict rules
Assist in the testing (Former Employee) –  Greensburg, IN4 April 2017
It was a fast pace with very strict rules for attendance and conduct. It tried to make the environment safe and fair for all. Every day was different depending on the associates' needs or concerns.
Very in personal
Warehouse for other companies (Former Employee) –  West Valley City, UT4 April 2017
I had a lot of trouble with contact and what jobs i was doing. They would send me to other warehouses that would let people go early and then expect me back the next day and if i didnt go i would be penalized when i thouggt i would be done working for them.
Pros
Good paying jobs for felons
Cons
Communication
It a good place.
Packer (Former Employee) –  West Valley City, UT2 April 2017
I like it when I was just working for a pay check. But its not that good when your trying to have a career. That is why I left. But at the same time I liked how i was learning new stuff. But it wasn't a good fit for my family and me.
Cons
Healthcare
A good place for career exploration
production labor (Current Employee) –  Cheyenne, WY31 March 2017
its a good place to explore careers however they could vet their clientele better some companies they work with have drug use in the workplace issues. Over all if you need quick employment or job exploration this is a good company to go to
Pros
fairly quick employment and weekly pay and quick benefits
Cons
poor work assignment
company is very helpful
Joline Bennett FLAGGING and OFFICE ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZ 8521031 March 2017
the company is a very good place to work when I need to work they are there for to ,they always find jobs for me,company is very god company elwood staffing is a company where they find jobs for you even for a day to work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Elwood Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.