Elwood Staffing has partnered with a leading company in oilfield services, and are hiring several Equipment Operator Trainees to join their growing team! These positions are RELOCATION positions to either Red Deer, Grande Prairie, or Medicine Hat. Interviews will be held in Red Deer, AB and Vancouver, BC. Candidates must be able to attend interviews at either of the selected locations.
The Equipment Operator position is a full-time, permanent position with exciting growth opportunity!
- Drive and operate assigned company equipment on our client well sites
- Maintains and repairs product line equipment as needed
- Rig up/down treating iron, hoses, connections and valves
- Load and off load equipment
- Work schedule is 15/6, 24 hours on call during “days on”
- Base salary, field bonus, health benefits, safety boot & food allowance, PPE provided
- Ability to work a physical, hands on position. Capable of lifting up to 80 lbs on a consistent basis.
- Experience working outside in extreme weather conditions
- Experience working long shifts, rotating shifts.
- Must be willing to relocate
- Must have a valid driver's license (class 5 or higher) with a fairly clean driver's abstract.
- Must be able to pass preemployment screens including criminal background check and drug screen.