Planned of control quality / Control Assurance (QC/QA), ESC inspection (Erosion and sediment control) for the SPSHQ (Saskatoon police head quarter) project with 350000 ft^2 and Willow Grove school with 50000 ft^2 according to construction Codes of Canada. Reviewed architectural, mechanical, electrical site visit report and owner site review reports.
• Coordinated to clarify the construction complications or have solution to existing problem for sub- contractors.
• Contributed significantly to the successful coordination and management of the buildings projects.
• Inspected Erosion and Sediment Control (ESC) at SPSHQ, Saskatoon Public School and Catholic school.
• Communicated effectively with clients and internal team members in the specification development of construction building systems.
• Analyzing project data of Saskatoon police headquarter construction project (SPSHQ) and lab data according to ASTM and standard test method for lab CBR (California Bearing Ratio).
• Prepared and updated the project schedule under the direction of the project manager, cost reports,
• Provided assistance to ensure project health, safety and environmental standards meet legislated requirements and company policy.