EllisDon Corporation Employee Review

View all EllisDon Corporation reviews

A very professional and reputable employer!
Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC18 February 2014
Worked closely with area manage including contract reviews, research of new projects, variance review and prepared draft submission letters for design and construction team. Responsible for overseeing drawings, submittal of RFIs to owners, architects and consultants. Co-workers were extremely helpful and friendly.

I was member of the Pursuit Team (design-build-finance) for bid of E-Division Project and winner of SMH Project bid in 2011.
Pros
Progressive and Visionary style of Management
Cons
None Identified.

Other EllisDon Corporation Employee Reviews

best place you will ever work for
Construction Craft Labourer (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 November 2017
Best place you can start a career with.Large client base well respected name in the Construction industry .the company has bean around for several years and it is well managed.
Pros
respect and a good wage
Cons
nothing i can think of
Good Start in your career. More for a seasoned (5-10 plus) professional.
ESTIMATOR (Former Employee) –  Richmond, BC18 October 2017
Pros:
If learning is your primary focus, EllisDon is where you want to be. The learning is every hour of every day. Overall, EllisDon BC branch was an very good place to work. The people and projects worked on and pursued were second to none. It's a collaborative and flatarchy corporate structure where everyone can talk to anyone if it's conducive to procuring a project.

Cons:
The pay. It's low to start and can extend for a while even if you have proved yourself and experienced moderate success. The management in place keeps wages low in order to finance project pursuits and keep their bonuses high. I can't completely blame them for doing that since I can't say 100% that I wouldn't do the same thing. However, considering the point in time I'm at in life and the production I gave, pay did not match performance. I'm afraid it's a recurring theme there.

Other than that, it was good.
Pros
Benefits and Coworkers
Cons
Low pay