Elle Cuisine is a budding small-scale catering and private events company. Elle Cuisine is rapidly expanding and is hoping to find someone who is passionate about managing various types of events, both big and small.
Take advantage of this unique opportunity to be a part of a young, fresh company that aspires to transform the private dining experience. Elle Cuisine is looking for someone who will take initiative and bring his/her own creativity and substance to the company. We are looking for someone who is driven to increase both efficiency and innovation in both the administrative and event planning aspects of the company.
Elle Cuisine is ideally looking for a full-time, long-term employee who will grow and evolve alongside the company.
Visit ellecuisine.ca for more info
Your duties as Associate Event Coordinator include but are not limited to:
- Responding to client quote requests
- Sell services to prospective and existing clients
- Upsell when possible
- Placing and managing orders with rental/entertainment companies
- Décor (floral, table settings, etc.)
- Developing a rapport with venues & suppliers
- Managing set-up and organization of large scale events
- Managing calendar