It's Time.. to change your career path from boredinary to the extraordinary! Join our team and learn how to mix work and play. Apply Today!
Located 90km north of Prince Albert, Saskatchewan, Elk Ridge Resort is the province’s premiere all season resort. Anchored by a 27-hole championship golf course, Elk Ridge Resort offers four-star accommodation with full amenities including a spa and indoor recreation facility, as well as luxury condominiums, estate lots and a brand new cottage development.
Elk Ridge Resort is seeking a full-time Guest Services Agent to work with the high performing team at Saskatchewan's Premiere Resort.
The Guest Services Agent will reside at Elk Ridge Resort and be an energetic and experienced hospitality professional who thrives on customer service excellence. The Guest Services Agent provides exceptional service to guests and potential guests through courteous and professional interaction. Reporting to the Assistant Manager of Guest Services, the Guest Services Agent will work with a dynamic Front Office team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Greet and register guests
- Provide outstanding guest service
- Make and modify reservations
- Provide hotel operator and concierge duties
- Implement and maintain Elk Ridge Resort and Front Office policies and procedures
- Handle guest concerns and resolve guest issues in a professional manner
- Promote Elk Ridge Resort services and amenities
- Be knowledgeable about Elk Ridge Resort, promotions, and local amenities
- Perform data entry and code electronic keys
- Compute bills, collect payments, post charges, and adjustments
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Front Desk Manager
- Positive, cheerful, enthusiastic, friendly, problem-solving attitude
- Self -motivated
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Willingness and ability to work effectively, collaboratively and enthusiastically in a team setting and with others at all levels of the organization
- Strong data entry and computer skills
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills
- Flexibility and the ability to work without direct supervision
- Competitive Compensation commensurate with experience.
- An industry leading benefits Package
- Employer Matched Retirement Savings Plan
- Full Access to Resort Amenities- Golf Course, Salt Water Pool, Waterslide, Hot-tub and Fitness Center.
- On site staff accommodations available
- The opportunity to play an integral role in the growth of Elk Ridge Resort.
- Ongoing training and development.
- Access to Company vehicle
Apply Today! The adventure awaits.
Visit www.elkridgeresort.com for more information about us.
Elk Ridge Appreciates all applicants, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Indeed - 8 months ago
Elk Ridge Resort is a four-star destination/lifestyle resort located in the province of Saskatchewan, Canada, north of the prairie flatlands...