The Outlets manager will reside at Elk Ridge Resort/Waskesiu Lake area and be an energetic and experienced hospitality professional who thrives on customer service excellence. This is a leadership role, hence past leadership experience is essential. We are looking for an energetic and outgoing personality that is able to tackle any challenges with a positive outlook. Reporting to the Director of Food & Beverage/ Executive Chef the successful candidate will work with a dynamic team of hospitality professionals.
Reporting to the Food & Beverage Director, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Assist coordinate all functions large and small. Banquet set-up and take down.
- Organize, direct, evaluate, develop and train banquet service staff and FOH service Staff
- Assisting in inventory counts and control measures.
- Product ordering and storage
- Over seeing multiple outlets.
- Developing junior management (head servers, banquet shift leaders)
- Recruitment and training of staff
- Performance management; monitor staff performance and provide feedback
- Purchase and control of inventory
- Ensure proper inventory levels and linen levels for all functions.
- Ensure practice of health and safety regulations
- Assist when needed in negotiate with clients for use of facilities for catering, parties, banquets, etc
SKILLS ABILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum 2 years experience in a food and beverage management or supervisory role. Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered as well.
- Experience in event planning and food & beverage important
- Have strong organizational skills
- Must be detail oriented and have the ability to prioritize, communicate effectively, and multi-task
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and possess the ability to resolve problems and strive for continuous and consistent customer service satisfaction
- Be flexible with work schedule and be available to work weekends/evenings in order to accommodate our client's needs.
- Experience and knowledge of Sales & Catering Operating system will be considered an asset
- Positive, outgoing attitude essential.
- Competitive Compensation
- A Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Employer Matched Retirement Savings Plan
- Full Access to Resort Amenities- Golf Course, Salt Water Pool, Waterslide, Hot-tub and Fitness Center.
- On site staff accommodations available
- The opportunity to play an integral role in the growth of Elk Ridge.
- Ongoing training and development.
- Meal signing privileges
Indeed - 7 months ago
Elk Ridge Resort is a four-star destination/lifestyle resort located in the province of Saskatchewan, Canada, north of the prairie flatlands...