Elk Island Public Schools Employee Review

View all Elk Island Public Schools reviews

I love working here
Noon Hour Supervisor, Sherwood Park (Current Employee) –  Sherwood Park, AB7 June 2017
I prepare the milk list, help the students stay quiet during lunch, walk around the playground and make sure the students are playing safe. The other supervisors are supportive, helpful and cheerful. The manager is the example of being supportive, helpful and cheerful! The hardest and most enjoyable parts of the job is the students. They want to push some rules and as a supervisor I need to encourage the rules. But they love to have someone to talk to and they want to be good!
Pros
Good Pay

Other Elk Island Public Schools Employee Reviews

Educational Assistant
Special Needs Educational Assistant (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB13 September 2016
Although I was very excited to be leaving for maternity leave, I was so sad to be leaving my school!

I loved that job and my school and my students and co workers!

FANTASTIC place to work!
Pros
Amazing support for staff and students
Cons
I had to leave due to maternity leave
Friendly people. Ever changing principals.
Subtitute Teacher (Current Employee) –  Sherwood Park, AB1 September 2015
Co-workers were friendly. There's an under representation of ethnic minorities in the students and staff, it can be a red neck place to work depending on the school. Good place to work if you can get a teaching position.