Elizabeth Arden

Elizabeth Arden Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
warehouse
General Clerk (Former Employee), Roanoke, VAAugust 28, 2014
its a warehouse type of job so you cant expect too much. clock in and clock out
The best part of this job was working in-store with our Beauty consulatants. Training, Motivating & selling.
Account Executive - Charlotte, NC (Former Employee), New York, NYAugust 11, 2014
Pros: bonus program and good benefit package
Cons: long hours
Every day was different. The majority of days were spent traveling to retail stores working with and developing beauty consultants to sell our products. I learned how to anticipate challenges, collaborate and negotiate with store management, organize files and reports to analyze business, coach and motivate staff, time management for maximum results. – more... My co-workers work as a team. We would always help each other in any way needed. I also had a very supportive boss who always had my back.
The hardest part of this job is time management. Since you work out of your house it is difficult to get away from the job. You can easily work 24/7.
The best part was training & motivating the consultants. I enjoy selling and the relationship building with the customer. – less
Slow work environment in Macy's, loved my boss
Counter Manager/Skincare Consultant (Current Employee), Pittsburgh, PAAugust 1, 2014
Pros: free product, nice boss
Cons: everything else
Sadly Arden is on it's way out, there is just too much competition and the business isn't there. I got lucky my account executive is very sweet but overall the job is a dead end and doesn't offer stability.
Fun work enviroment
Warehouse-Temporary (Former Employee), Roanoke, VAJuly 16, 2014
Pros: discount on product, laid back
Cons: strong perfume odor
Cashier, stocking merchandise, organization, nice and friendly co-workers, introducing new products, etc.
Fast Paced High Demand Position
EXPORT PACKER (Former Employee), Roanoke, VAJuly 7, 2014
Pros: occasional company events
Cons: healthcare rise each year, a maximum of 3% raises annually, no chance for advancement
Typically a day of work in this position began with quickly identifying issues with current orders as they were prepared for overseas shipments. I learned many processes for safe handling and correct labeling for each shipment. The most enjoyable part of my job was my coworkers and team, they were wonderful.
Very interesting experience
Persume Salesperson (Former Employee), New York areaJune 16, 2014
Pros: fast paced, flexible hours, good pay
Cons: can get hectic
Working for Elizabeth Arden has been interesting. The flexible schedule and fast paced nature of the position as a sales associate could be both fun and stressful at times. A typical day on the job consists of constant engagement with the clientele; patience truly is a virtue in a retail environment. This position taught me how to deal with many different – more... types of people in various situations. I believe that this job increased my selling skills ten-fold. – less
Warehouse
Clerk (Former Employee), Roanoke, VAMay 29, 2014
Warehouse job receiving trucks into database,inventory control,manifesting product.
A great learning experience!
SALES ASSOCIATE/MANAGER/MERCHANDISER (Former Employee), Camp Lejeune, NCMay 19, 2014
Pros: kept us up to date on new products and promotions, offered advancement when available.
Cons: management above me was hard to work with, much of my paperwork and orders was done by fax and phone, i really had no one to guide me in person, so i taught myself.
A fine company. I learned so much about cosmetics and fragrances. Earned many repeat clients. I enjoyed learning about and executing new promotions, which was quite frequent. So, I never got bored!
I just wish I had had someone in person, as opposed to on the phone, to talk to and of whom to ask questions on a daily or even weekly basis.
All around considerate, family like environment
Forecast Analyst (Current Employee), San Juan, PRMay 10, 2014
Pros: free goods twice a year
Cons: no advancement opportunities
Lots of reporting, fast paced, priorities changing continuously making the job fun and furious all at the same time.
Decent place to work
(Seasonal), Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Roanoke, VAMay 1, 2014
Pros: fast paced
Cons: not enough hours
My time at Elizabeth Arden was spent driving a forklift. I was very fast paced and it was enjoyable
Sales assosiate/ fragrance specialist
Fragrance Specialist (Former Employee), Montebello, CAApril 29, 2014
Pros: flexible schedual
Cons: seasonal
My experiance working with Elizabeth Arden is a positive one.
Some highlights about this job is that you get to work in a friendly environment. Its fast paced and somewhat competative.
Great oportunities
Nail Technician (Current Employee), New York, NYApril 9, 2014
The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to empower women through beauty knowledge and education.
Focused, Dedicated, strive for excellence.
Retail Executive (Current Employee), New York, New YorkMarch 4, 2014
A typical day at work starts at 7am on computer reviewing reports from the company and reacting to business needs where necessary.
Reviewing all reports gives me a clear picture of the job that needs to get accomplished for the day.
I run my Fragrance Specialist team by example, work hand and hand with them at all accounts. This makes me very approachable – more... and I find my retail results benefit from my example.
I mentor and work alongside my co-workers easily we stay in contact and bounce ideas off each other.
My job is very enjoyable I am a people person and love in store responsibility. I like every aspect of my job and strive for advancement. – less
Manager
Sales Associate Manager (Former Employee), Little Rock, ARFebruary 27, 2014
Highly skilled Manager
travel for special events
Arrange on location events
Not a good place to work.
Customer Service, sales and orientation (Former Employee), Catano Puerto RicoFebruary 26, 2014
Pros: nothing
It is a company that employees do not care. What more you want to do it right, you get to them, do not take it into consideration. Also do not give benefits to their employees.
Everyday is challenging and rewarding
Account Manager (Current Employee), House of fraser BelfastFebruary 26, 2014
Pros: commission, beauty products
A typical day at work for me starts at 9.00am. I Brief my team on daily figures and talk about what we need to achieve for the week. I plan counter events to help achieve targets and I set my team goals.
I check stock on my counter weekly to make sure I am on top of things . If I sell out of items it could take weeks before I receive more.
I love working – more... with the public and I find my job very rewarding. I have built up a very loyal customer base and I enjoy making women feel beautiful and confident . I have won consultant of the year three times . It is nice to get recognised for achieving my targets and the effort I put into my job. I find the hardest part of my job is competing with the other Elizabeth Arden accounts in Belfast as we all have different offers on at the same time. I am glad I have loyal customers and I do like a challenge. – less
First sales job
Retail Sale Specialist (Former Employee), Paramus, NJFebruary 18, 2014
Pros: flexible schedule
Cons: lack of succession plan and health benefits
Elizabeth Arden was a great company to work for however they did not provide benefits.
I enjoyed working with customers. I was good at getting them what they wanted.
Counter Manager (Former Employee), Manhattan Beach CaFebruary 15, 2014
Pros: i ran my own counter
Cons: instant credits
I would start my day by cleaning and restocking my counter. Check my sale figures, review my customer files. Get ready for my day. Very heavy customer service. Sales, applying make up. I really enjoyed making counter displays. Hardest part was promoting credit cards because I don't like to encourage debt in people. Best part was helping someone feel – more... better about themselves. – less
great cosmetic and fragrance perks
fragrance/cosmetic specialist demonstrator (Former Employee), Long Island, NYFebruary 13, 2014
a professional lively company with professional friendly co-workers

meeting interesting people on a daily basis
Busy & fun at the same time
Fragrance Specialist/Vendor (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCJanuary 24, 2014
Traveling from store to store in the North and South Carolinas. Macys Southpark Mall in Charlotte NC has been my first store and due to the fact that I used to work there my job is easily done and have most of the cooperation from the fragrance and cosmetics retail sales employees. I do know most of them personally. I am there to represent my products/fragrances – more... that are made or supported by the Elizabeth Arden Company. I enjoy sells and find my job exciting, as I represent several lines and answer any questions that the customer my have and educate them on varies fragrances. I do not have many co-workers on a daily basis as well all work within different department stores. My management is very supportive and is always there to back me up and answer any questions I may have for her. And my favorite part about his position is that you get to travel for a living and getting to meet different people on a daily basis is enjoyable for me. – less

1 2 3