Elizabeth Arden

Elizabeth Arden Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Not just make up and skin care, also woman self esteem empowerment
Beauty Consultant (Former Employee), Vega Baja, PRJanuary 20, 2015
Pros: i can meet and help a lot people
Cons: elizabeth arden closes operations in pr
A typical day of work was basically was giving follow up to costumers, giving great customer services to all the Walgreens customers. I learn a a lot more of the make up area and skin care regimen and treatments. The team work of the entire store was great helping me to achieve my goals and the store goals. The hardest part of my job was introduce young people to the line. I loved and enjoy help womans to build a better self esteem and make them feel pretty and important.
Amazing place to work, feels like family
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Orlando, FLJanuary 9, 2015
Pros: great pay, pick up hours and shifts, learn alot
Cons: far from the food court, can get competitive
I absolutely loved working here! the atmosphere is great lots of good energy and the management is great! hardest part of this job was dealing with difficult customers. However, if trained the right way you know how to handle it and diffuse the situation quickly and your back to a great day!
it was fairly easy work.
line worker (Former Employee), Salem, VADecember 8, 2014
I didn't really learn anything because I have done that type of work before. my coworkers were nice and friendly. There wasn't nothing hard about the job and the most enjoyable part of the job was being able to sit down during breaks/lunch and getting off going home.
Overall- Could be a better place of employment
Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Roanoke, VA (blue hills dr.)October 30, 2014
Pros: if work is slow. you can ask to leave (if you dont need a paycheck that is.)
Cons: self centered, populatirty, high school like environment.
While working at EA I quickly learned that its very much a popularity game. If you don't know somebody, aren't popular, or aren't related to someone your chances of being hired on as a FT employee are slim to none at best. Overtime is a HUGE no-no there and you'd better be willing to work in just about every area they have available or you'll be sent home for the day.
Excellent products
Account Coordinator (Current Employee), Central NJOctober 23, 2014
Motivating, training and managing my teams gives me great pleasure. The most enjoyable part of this job is customer satisfaction.
Nice people, friendly environment
Beauty Consultant (Current Employee), Hermitage, PAOctober 17, 2014
Pros: schedule
Cons: nights and weekends
Busy, helpful people, love makeup application, learn selling techniques, love helping customers with product knowledge
Busy
Office Assistant (Former Employee), salem vaOctober 14, 2014
Pros: i enjoyed the job.
Cons: not enough pay and not a permanant job.
My normal day I would help in the office as well as help on production line. I was assigned to another dept where I scanned in return items.
Very friendly place
worker (Current Employee), Stamford, CTOctober 6, 2014
Co-workers are really nice. Management is very on hands and are there whenever you need them.
Not a good company
Stylist (Current Employee), New York, NYSeptember 3, 2014
It's nothing like I thought it would be. I've learned that the grass is not always greener on the other side.
warehouse
General Clerk (Former Employee), Roanoke, VAAugust 28, 2014
its a warehouse type of job so you cant expect too much. clock in and clock out
I loved every minute of this industry
Senior Account Manager (Former Employee), Cheltenham, ENGAugust 28, 2014
Pros: i loved every minute of the job
Cons: could be long hours
Hard work, very competitive.
Great team and fantastic people to work with.
was one of the first induction trainers for the company and loved job.
The best part of this job was working in-store with our Beauty consulatants. Training, Motivating & selling.
Account Executive - Charlotte, NC (Former Employee), New York, NYAugust 11, 2014
Pros: bonus program and good benefit package
Cons: long hours
Every day was different. The majority of days were spent traveling to retail stores working with and developing beauty consultants to sell our products. I learned how to anticipate challenges, collaborate and negotiate with store management, organize files and reports to analyze business, coach and motivate staff, time management for maximum results. My co-workers work as a team. We would always help each other in any way needed. I also had a very supportive boss who always had my back.
The hardest part of this job is time management. Since you work out of your house it is difficult to get away from the job. You can easily work 24/7.
The best part was training & motivating the consultants. I enjoy selling and the relationship building with the customer.
Slow work environment in Macy's, loved my boss
Counter Manager/Skincare Consultant (Current Employee), Pittsburgh, PAAugust 1, 2014
Pros: free product, nice boss
Cons: everything else
Sadly Arden is on it's way out, there is just too much competition and the business isn't there. I got lucky my account executive is very sweet but overall the job is a dead end and doesn't offer stability.
Fun work enviroment
Warehouse-Temporary (Former Employee), Roanoke, VAJuly 16, 2014
Pros: discount on product, laid back
Cons: strong perfume odor
Cashier, stocking merchandise, organization, nice and friendly co-workers, introducing new products, etc.
Fast Paced High Demand Position
EXPORT PACKER (Former Employee), Roanoke, VAJuly 7, 2014
Pros: occasional company events
Cons: healthcare rise each year, a maximum of 3% raises annually, no chance for advancement
Typically a day of work in this position began with quickly identifying issues with current orders as they were prepared for overseas shipments. I learned many processes for safe handling and correct labeling for each shipment. The most enjoyable part of my job was my coworkers and team, they were wonderful.
Very interesting experience
Persume Salesperson (Former Employee), New York areaJune 16, 2014
Pros: fast paced, flexible hours, good pay
Cons: can get hectic
Working for Elizabeth Arden has been interesting. The flexible schedule and fast paced nature of the position as a sales associate could be both fun and stressful at times. A typical day on the job consists of constant engagement with the clientele; patience truly is a virtue in a retail environment. This position taught me how to deal with many different types of people in various situations. I believe that this job increased my selling skills ten-fold.
Warehouse
Clerk (Former Employee), Roanoke, VAMay 29, 2014
Warehouse job receiving trucks into database,inventory control,manifesting product.
A great learning experience!
SALES ASSOCIATE/MANAGER/MERCHANDISER (Former Employee), Camp Lejeune, NCMay 19, 2014
Pros: kept us up to date on new products and promotions, offered advancement when available.
Cons: management above me was hard to work with, much of my paperwork and orders was done by fax and phone, i really had no one to guide me in person, so i taught myself.
A fine company. I learned so much about cosmetics and fragrances. Earned many repeat clients. I enjoyed learning about and executing new promotions, which was quite frequent. So, I never got bored!
I just wish I had had someone in person, as opposed to on the phone, to talk to and of whom to ask questions on a daily or even weekly basis.
All around considerate, family like environment
Forecast Analyst (Current Employee), San Juan, PRMay 10, 2014
Pros: free goods twice a year
Cons: no advancement opportunities
Lots of reporting, fast paced, priorities changing continuously making the job fun and furious all at the same time.
Decent place to work
(Seasonal), Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Roanoke, VAMay 1, 2014
Pros: fast paced
Cons: not enough hours
My time at Elizabeth Arden was spent driving a forklift. I was very fast paced and it was enjoyable

1 2 3 4