ASSISTANT PROPERTY MANAGER
We are currently seeking a self-motivated candidate that is committed with a “can do” attitude to join our team located in Rosemont area of Montreal. This position requires a versatile person to handle a variety of duties and who reports to the Director of Construction and Property Management.
- Basic knowledge of construction
- Execute emergency procedures put in place
- Assist tenants in organizing move-in and move-out procedures (Commercial and/or new construction)
- Tracking of building payables
- Monthly visits to each property and complete building checklist
- Able to read and understand commercial leases
- Assisting with budgets for capital improvement for each building.
- Complete purchase orders for all costs with suppliers
- Management of disputes and representation of the owner at the Regie du logement
- Verify maintenance work, improvements and/or repairs and negotiation of quotes.
- Responding to and following up on tenant complaints or service requests.
- Establishes relationships with service vendors and acts as liaison between building requests and maintenance
- Responding to calls from tenants
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Prior work-related experience
- Able to set priorities, handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Good computer knowledge in Excel and Outlook.
You are organized, detail oriented and skilled at getting things done. Must have exceptional people skills and customer service abilities. Excellent follow-up and follow through skills, multi-tasker, can work independently. Flexibility in work schedule and a professional, friendly, helpful attitude are key. We offer steady work, great benefits including excellent health care and dental, and vacation. If you believe you can successfully demonstrate all the pre-requisite skills, and are ready to accept the challenge and opportunity of a lifetime, please respond by submitting your CV.
We thank all interested candidates for applying; however, we will only be contacting those individuals we wish to interview.