Our unique, collaborative sport injury clinic is seeking a creator of great first impressions. As one of our front staff team, you have a smile on your face naturally and have a terrific telephone voice. As our ideal candidate, you:
- love the phone and have a surplus of energy
- are ridiculously well organized and punctual
- see customer service as a path to uncapped fulfillment
- are energized by interacting with people
- bring to the table a winning, ‘can-do’ attitude
- have a college or university degree.
No prior experience in office reception is required, but your computer, typing and organizational skills must be outstanding.
This is a part position with a minimum of 18 hours a week; working afternoons into early evening Monday, Tuesday & Thursdays and Saturday daytime.
The Medical Office Administrator’s primary functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Representing our brand of friendly professionalism by providing the best possible initial impression, clear, thorough communication and a positive lasting impression to our patients
- Reception: answering incoming calls and taking phone messages
- Patient check-in and check out
- Booking and rescheduling patient appointments
- Follow-up phone call appointment reminders and confirmation
- Correspondence: draft and compose letters, memos, fax, photocopy
- Process incoming/outgoing mail
- Scanning documents
- Preparing intake forms and new patient files
- Filing pertinent documentation on behalf of the clinic and keeping exam rooms stocked
- Contacting labs to obtain reports and discs
- Ensuring and managing a smooth flow of patients through the office
- General cleaning of the office, kitchen area and laundry
- Research as required
Please forward your cover letter & resume to attention Admin.