Job Summary: The Salon Sales Representative is responsible for using effective selling, relationship building techniques, and strategies to generate revenue and market growth, in the exciting hair/beauty industry, through the development of new accounts by developing and maintaining a client base within an assigned sales territory.
Job Type: Part-time (Tues., Wed., and Thursday)-with the potential to develop into Full-time
- Candidates must have outside sales experience or equivalent industry experience-hair/beauty
industry experience preferred.
- Possesses excellent customer service, communication and presentation skills
- Develop relationships with new salons and maintain relationships with existing client base by
establishing and identifying customer needs
- Plan and work towards meeting sales targets as set out by management
- Develop and update knowledge of our product, as well as our competitors products
- Effectively demonstrate use of product, show samples and take orders
- Possesses a valid California state driver's license, and a car
- Position requires frequent and sometimes prolonged driving of a car to current and potential clients,
along with attendance at conventions, trade shows, educational classes and other special events
which may require overnight travel/and or some weekends
Hair Care & Cosmetics Products Manufacturer