Global Holistic Pet Supplements Company (Quarter 3, 2013)
Great Platform Opportunity for Natural Holistic based Veterinary Doctor
Great opportunity for a N. American based Holistic Vet practitioner who would like to:
- Have a national (and international) platform to share your expertise
- Attract more clients and grow your practice
- Benefit from the brand association of an award winning, certified, natural/holistic pet supplements company
We are looking for a N. American-based Holistic Vet practitioner to conduct webinars talking to people interested in natural remedies for their dogs. The preference is for you to be in one of the major cities with an existing practice though all are considered. We are looking for you to work with us to create a series of webinars to various topics (discussed and researched together in advance) that are important to customers with dogs experiencing ailments. Our goal is to educate pet owners on preventative health, the importance of raising dogs naturally and the benefits of using natural medicines such as herbs/nutrients.
Our natural health supplements focuses on dogs with cancer, so the initial set of webinars will be on cancer- how to prevent and promote health after diagnosis. We would like our supplement(s) to be included in your talks, although in some cases if we do not have specific supplements for the ailment, then we would recommend another well-researched company's product.
Our parent company is a large pharmaceutical that has begun a pet division solely to manufacture natural herb/food based supplements. Our products are currently available to the public and being used by veterinarians in the United States, S. America and parts of Europe and growing rapidly. We have won numerous awards, including the coveted Award of Excellence from the National Canine Cancer Foundation, the UKAS (a quality management award award from the United Kingdom) and are introducing this line to the Canada.
You will be paid on a per webinar basis. This proposal is a bid.
- Highly recommend that you be from a major city in Canada/US
- You must possess a background in holistic Vet health as you'll be discussing herbs, nutrients and what they do
- Be personable and have a magnetic bedside manner
- Highly recommend that you run a practice of your own, or can tie yourself to benefit from this opportunity.
Optional Requirements but highly considered
- Previous experience in online sales/online talks
- Media experience