The Technical Consultant will be involved with customer interactions and Elim Solutions’ development team. This individual will be a part of the team that scopes and designs workflow solutions for our customers using platform technology. The Technical Consultant will lead resources in the implementation of technical solutions for an array of clients.
- Quality Orientation
- Time Management
- Creative and Innovative Thinking
- Development and Continual Learning
- Problem Solving
- Accountability and Dependability
- Research and Analysis
- Decision Making and Judgement
- Providing Consultation
- Ethics and Integrity
- Planning and Organizing
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Mediating and Negotiating
- Energy and Stress
- Team Work
- Lead resources in the implementation of technical solutions
- Clarify user requirements via interview and analysis
- Develop proof of concepts using the NetSuite SuiteFlex platform
- Implement workflow solutions using NetSuite Workflow Manager (SuiteFlow)
- Debugging scripts using NetSuite Debugger
- Produce system design documents and participate in technical walkthroughs
- Conduct user acceptance testing with the Customer
- Communicate and report project progress to appropriate parties
- Assist in pre-sales activities including technical validation and scoping/estimation
- Balance the delivery of multiple projects simultaneously, with the ability to self-prioritize in order to meet project milestone deadline
- Provides quality assistance with completing any other tasks as assigned.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience developing and validating business requirements documentation
- A technical background with experience in web application design, web frameworks and development patterns
- The ability to author detailed technical design/specification documents capturing workflow, technical use cases, exception handling and test cases
- Experience with software development lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies
- Experience with IDEs, source control systems, unit-testing tools and defect management tools
- Proficiency in error resolution, error handling and debugging
- Good knowledge of XML/XSL and Web Services (SOAP, WSDL) Integration
- Experience with one of the following business applications is a must: NetSuite, SAP, Siebel, Oracle, QuickBooks, Great Plains, Salesforce.com, MAS 90, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards
- An undergraduate degree in mathematics, computer science or engineering is preferred
- Proficiency with the application integration layer and customization environment of at least one major ERP or CRM application: Oracle/PeopleSoft/Siebel – Open Interface Tables, PL/SQL, PeopleScript, Siebel eScript, SAP – ABAP, BAPI, SalesForce.com – APEX/Force.com
- Experience with third party integration tools, e.g. Dell Boomi
- At least 3 years of developing and maintaining client/server web applications with a Relational Database backend (Oracle preferred)
- Ability to attend and conduct presentations.
- Manual dexterity required to use desktop computer and peripherals.
- Overtime as required.
ALL INTERESTED CANDIDATES MUST APPLY VIA THE FOLLOWING LINK:
Do not respond via email as it will not be received.
Elim Solutions builds top-tier solutions, to grow and simplify your business. Utilizing NetSuite, the leading cloud-based ERP, CRM and...