We are currently seeking a Technical Consultant with 5+ years experience to work on the Technical Services Team. This position will involve interaction with customers and Elim Solutions’ development team.
This individual will be a part of the team that scopes and designs workflow solutions for our customers using platform technology.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience developing and validating business requirements documentation
- A technical background with experience in web application design, web frameworks and development patterns
- The ability to author detailed technical design/specification documents capturing workflow, technical use cases, exception handling and test cases
YUI, Google Charts, and Prototype.js
- Experience with software development lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies
- Experience with IDEs, source control systems, unit-testing tools and defect management tools
- Proficiency in error resolution, error handling and debugging
- Good knowledge of XML/XSL and Web Services (SOAP, WSDL) Integration
- Experience with one of the following business applications is a must: NetSuite, SAP, Siebel, Oracle,
QuickBooks, Great Plains, Salesforce.com, MAS 90, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- An undergraduate degree in mathematics, computer science or engineering is preferred
- Proficiency with the application integration layer and customization environment of at least one major ERP or CRM application:
o Oracle/PeopleSoft/Siebel – Open Interface Tables, PL/SQL, PeopleScript, Siebel eScript
o SAP – ABAP, BAPI
o SalesForce.com – APEX/Force.com
- Experience with third party integration tools, e.g. Dell Boomi
- At least 3 years of developing and maintaining client/server web applications with a Relational Database backend (Oracle preferred)
- Lead resources in the implementation of technical solutions
- Clarify user requirements via interview and analysis
- Develop proof of concepts using the NetSuite SuiteFlex platform
- Implement workflow solutions using NetSuite Workflow Manager (SuiteFlow)
- Debugging scripts using NetSuite Debugger
- Produce system design documents and participate in technical walkthroughs
- Conduct user acceptance testing with the Customer
- Communicate and report project progress to appropriate parties
- Assist in pre-sales activities including technical validation and scoping/estimation
- Balance the delivery of multiple projects simultaneously, with the ability to self-prioritize in order to meet project
If you meet the superstar qualifications above, enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, and want to tackle new challenges every day, this is the role of a lifetime.
We thank you in advance for your application, but only suitable candidates will be contacted.